Adriana Lima

Super Star
May 11, 2012
Is it just me, or does she not have a thread on SG?????

Anyway, MDC put her on their Supers ranking, alongside models Christy Turlington, Claudia Schiffer, Gisele Bundchen, Heidi Klum, Kate Moss, Linda Evangelista, and Naomi Campbell :wtf:

Fall 2011 Polaroids:
YMgORlN.jpg

gRT3eo8.jpg

uI1NmgQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
She's pretty, but a bit to much on the 'sexy' side to me. I prefer northern beauties like Vlada. Still, can't deny she has gorgeous eyes and face (most of the time, haha. There are some pictures I don't like too). Also, I can sympathize with her and her apple shape as I am just the same. It can be useful since when I cover up my problem area I can look pretty decent with my long limbs, but it's so freaking annoying to have a bigger stomach no matter what!

I5eVh5J.jpg

I like her so much more when she's natural.

Reactions: 1 user
She's so hot! She's the person I most associate with Victoria's Secret (aside from Gisele). Her face is so beautiful in a bombshell way (if that makes any sense).

She's so hot! She's the person I most associate with Victoria's Secret (aside from Gisele). Her face is so beautiful in a bombshell way (if that makes any sense).

Yeah until Gisele thought she wasn't being paid enough :rolleyes:

I totally agree :luv:

And I think the reason she does more sexy modelling and less HF is simply because of the way she looks - she's sexy all the time in whatever she wears, and sometimes this isn't desirable for HF. She's an amazing model though (and a very nice person, apparently).

I also find it kind of fascinating that she remained a virgin until her marriage (at 27) - partly because I don't know anyone who's made that choice, but mostly because of the disparity between her super-erotic image/apperance and her preference for chastity. Perhaps because my culture is basically secular, keeping your virginity as an adult is associated with being prudish or uptight, unfortunately - or even just undesirable to the opposite sex - so I find her quite interesting!

She's good at what she's doing, but there are only very few pictures of her that I like. Absolutely not my type of woman.

I feel like her "figure" fluctuates depending on what campaign she's in. I'll see a high fashion editorial with her and she looks stick thin, then she looks all curvy for VS. I'm assuming it's just photoshop :meh: she's prob somewhere in the middle. Beautiful though :) someone told me I looked like her once and I looked at them, like, I LOVE YOU. :wtf: huge compliment. She's not the look for everything but she's a classic and her confidence is really admirable

I love her, she's so damn sexy. When she speaks you just can't help but fall in love with her even more. I don't like her body that much but, I love her so much more than Gisele.

I like her blye eye, tanned skin& dark hair combo, but she doesn't blow me away. It's just that her eyes seem so unfocused. How she's probably born, yes, but they look in different directions.

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

tumblr_mdgnmhOc9c1rwvmpdo1_500.jpg

I really doubt this and I really hope this does not happen because, although I'm not a fan of Adriana, she is kind of like the Mother Angel right now and she and Ale are the only ones left from the Golden Age of VS (when there was Tyra, Gisele, Heidi and less cookie cutter generic blondes).

VS without Adriana just wouldn't be the same. :(

If she leaves, it won't be like Behati leaving, or Lily leaving, or even a more famous one like Candice leaving. Even if I don't like Adriana, I'd be sad to see her leave. Everyone probably would be.

She seems like a very sweet person. And she seems to care a LOT for her family. I also heard she's a devoted catholic and waited until she got married to have sex.

tumblr_magv44fgCa1rn7j2p.gif

tumblr_m93cc7ojZD1rsvwcd.gif

And she's also ridiculously hot ;)

I have to admit at first I really didn't like her. I usually never go for that "sexy" model type but I love love love her now. I did however like Giselle a lot but it's now reversed. I love Adriana 10 x more than I ever liked Gisele. Also, I don't think it's strange that she waited until marriage, it's quite refreshing to hear that nowadays but I find it really annoying when people make it a big deal, lots of people wait and it's really common in lots of cultures.

Anyways, I only saw this video recently (we don't get superbowl here), and I love it.