Adriana Lima looking super skinny-new pics!

A

astrid

I found these new pics of Adriana in black uggs. She surprised me with these super skinny legs :wtf: In November on VS Fashion Show she looked just average. Good job Adriana, keep up good work!:grin:

Attachments

• lima-112911-2.jpg
    lima-112911-2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 600
  • lima-112911-4.jpg
    lima-112911-4.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 559
Oh! I love what she is wearing, wonder how much she weights in that picture. Height?

Skinny indeed.... I know those are candids, but is it just me or do her legs look super airbrushed?!

she does have a strict exercise regime and I read that she's been doing kickboxing too. I've always wanted to try that but never got a chance. I have a pass for 20 classes which I bought a year ago but I just have to have the time to schedule them. Also she does go on a liquid diet before big events.

Oh! I love what she is wearing, wonder how much she weights in that picture. Height?

Dont know her exact weight, but her height is considered 5'10'' or 1.78 m. Her weight according to the web is somewhere between 118 and 128 lbs. I personally think thatt now is around 118 or even less :grin:

she does have a strict exercise regime and I read that she's been doing kickboxing too. I've always wanted to try that but never got a chance. I have a pass for 20 classes which I bought a year ago but I just have to have the time to schedule them. Also she does go on a liquid diet before big events.

Yeah, but on VS fashion show she wasnt so skinny at all, in fact she was curvy. This pic was taken in December.

Adriana is an apple shape, so she's have skinny limbs and a wide middle. She looks nice here.

Kickboxing is basically a vaguely martial art-ish coreography, if that's your thing. I think it's more similar to dance or zumba classes than fighting.

Dont know her exact weight, but her height is considered 5'10'' or 1.78 m. Her weight according to the web is somewhere between 118 and 128 lbs. I personally think thatt now is around 118 or even less :grin:

Yeah, but on VS fashion show she wasnt so skinny at all, in fact she was curvy. This pic was taken in December.

I found a pic of the VS fashion show in November. you sure can accomplish a lot in just one month :D

adriana-lima-110911-7.jpg

Agreed :grin: But she was quite thin even in November. I wonder what's her current weight :hmm:

She is my fiance's dream woman. Her legs look so much slimmer. I think she has an apple shape and has a hard time slimming her tummy area but her arms and legs get thin quick.

She is my fiance's dream woman. Her legs look so much slimmer. I think she has an apple shape and has a hard time slimming her tummy area but her arms and legs get thin quick.

You're right, her tummy never looks perfectly toned and skinny like the other models, but her legs and arms are thin, and now even skinny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2096188/Adriana-Lima-sets-pulses-racing-hour-long-video-car-company.html

I just found this.. I don't know when this was filmed, judging my some recent pictures I've seen of her shooting for VS maybe before the vs show when she lost a bit of weight? I don't know but how amazing does she look here? Would look better if her waist was a bit more defined in my own personal opinion but girl look's good!!!!

Agreed. She looks amazing.