Abby Williamson

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
Gorgeous new face on IMG's development board. I really love the shape of her lips.

5'9.5"
32-24-34

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
In a few of the pictures, she reminds me of Molly Bair, if Molly Bair was more conventionally pretty.

Molly is gorgeous - I think as she grows older, she will 'grow into' her face and people who had called her ugly etc. will be quite shocked at what a stunner she'll turn out to be.

As for Abby, her lips are what do it for me. Would be interesting to see her styled not in the cliche doe eyed bambi look but something edgy from her will be interesting.

Reactions: 1 users
How old is this girl? She looks like she could be fourteen, or maybe that's what the goal was for some of the photos. Her lips are flawless, so natural looking. Her face looks a little copied in a few of the photos.

Molly is gorgeous - I think as she grows older, she will 'grow into' her face and people who had called her ugly etc. will be quite shocked at what a stunner she'll turn out to be.

As for Abby, her lips are what do it for me. Would be interesting to see her styled not in the cliche doe eyed bambi look but something edgy from her will be interesting.

Oh! I hope my post didn't come off as a slight to Molly. I really like her actually, but her looks are not "typical pretty" in my opinion. Abby reminds me a bit of Molly, but more conventional/universal.