Abbey Lee Kershaw

Neon Demon: what the actual fuck?

I am not a squeamish person, but this movie made me feel like there was something psychologically wrong with me as a person for watching and enjoying it. Also, I was the only one in the theater.

Abbey was perfect, and I wish she had been the main character. Her fingers are so skinny.

EDIT: I say that she should have been the main character just because I wanted her to have more screen time. Also, it was a little unrealistic for me for Abbey to be jealous of someone who is less visually striking than her.

ANYWAY. I'll keep my mouth shut now to avoid handing out spoilers.

Completely agree I saw it last night and I enjoy some weird shit but it was just a little too much for me, and almost tried too hard to be edgy.
That being said I thought Abbey was hot as hell in it and a total bad ass.
Couldn't stand that Elle Fanning was supposed to be the up and coming model but she'd be about a foot short than every girl in scenes with other models :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 users
She's stunning :flower:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Completely agree I saw it last night and I enjoy some weird shit but it was just a little too much for me, and almost tried too hard to be edgy.
That being said I thought Abbey was hot as hell in it and a total bad ass.
Couldn't stand that Elle Fanning was supposed to be the up and coming model but she'd be about a foot short than every girl in scenes with other models :rolleyes:

I dunno, Anna Ewers is really the most successful real model of the last few years and she's much shorter than other girls.

Does anyone know when it's released in Aus?!

I'm thinking about going to see Neon Demon tonight. By myself, of course, because no one I know is interested. Boo. What's the verdict ladies? Should I shell out $15 to see Abbey Lee on the big screen or wait to rent it? @skinnieminnie

I'm thinking about going to see Neon Demon tonight. By myself, of course, because no one I know is interested. Boo. What's the verdict ladies? Should I shell out $15 to see Abbey Lee on the big screen or wait to rent it? @skinnieminnie
yeah, see it. But expect to feel like a huge creep when you do. It's a pretty deep movie & all of the scenes connect to create the theme by the end. Dialogue is not a strong suit.

I'm honestly thinking of watching it again, just to dissect my feelings about it a little more. So while I wouldn't describe it as "enjoyable," anything that unique and perplexing is worth the experience.

Looking at old photos of ALK, I noticed that her face looks a lot different, especially her jawline... it used to be wider than it is currently. Does anyone else notice this or am I just being stupid?

Then:
twXHEJ6.jpg

JkskV0D.jpg

kkuGhTF.jpg

2IPaOB2.jpg

Present:
dS2964C.jpg

Z0NFuKy.jpg

4laGXep.jpg

• Love
Looking at old photos of ALK, I noticed that her face looks a lot different, especially her jawline... it used to be wider than it is currently. Does anyone else notice this or am I just being stupid?

Then:
twXHEJ6.jpg

JkskV0D.jpg

kkuGhTF.jpg

2IPaOB2.jpg

Present:
dS2964C.jpg

Z0NFuKy.jpg

4laGXep.jpg
She had teeth removed. It was a big story quite a few years ago, can't remember when. But she was the mascot of that surgery that the media claimed many models were having.

• Useful
It's amazing how she can look so incredibly sexy and badass at sometimes, but then there's photos of her that look innocent. I love this one, circa. 2011:
00330h.jpg

Found this quote but couldn't find much else. Anyone have more details on this?

"What’s the most ridiculous rumour you’ve heard about yourself?
Abbey-Lee: That I had my back teeth removed to change my jaw line. I actually had complete facial reconstructive surgery so I don’t know where they got the teeth thing from."

Found this quote but couldn't find much else. Anyone have more details on this?

"What’s the most ridiculous rumour you’ve heard about yourself?
Abbey-Lee: That I had my back teeth removed to change my jaw line. I actually had complete facial reconstructive surgery so I don’t know where they got the teeth thing from."

I took this as a joke...?

I agree her face looks very different, but I would say it could just be a combination of getting older and weight loss. She still has a wide jaw, but a lot less fat around her cheeks, which gives her a very different appearance. My face has changed a lot since I was a teenager and through dropping lbs, so it could just be that.

Ah, sorry, my bad! It came up on that website, and I just thought that it was really their quote. Sorry! :shy:
No don't be! I have no idea if it is true or not, I just remember a lot of people saying that back in the day

I took this as a joke...?

I agree her face looks very different, but I would say it could just be a combination of getting older and weight loss. She still has a wide jaw, but a lot less fat around her cheeks, which gives her a very different appearance. My face has changed a lot since I was a teenager and through dropping lbs, so it could just be that.
As in the quote/source/reason for the quote. I don't see why she would do anything to her jaw. Her old jaw was beautiful as in her 'new' jaw... she's always been facially stunning