Abbey Lee Kershaw

There's a film to accompany that Kenzo campaign.

I saw her out the other night. She still looks incredible in real life. Cheekbones for absolute days.

Reactions: 1 users
I am actually low-key impressed by her acting in that campaign, the accent is pretty good

Reactions: 2 users
Abbey by Terry Richardson for i-D Spring 2016
fSFyFlF.jpg

IxfU60r.jpg

qcZSClc.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I miss super skinny Abbey but her and Terry are always a good combination

I was about to say, maybe not SG skinny but personally her skin is GLOWING and I like that her cheeks aren't SO hallowed.

I could just be bias too

:eek: wah I miss super skinny Abbey.

I have such a girl crush on her though.
(Am I allowed to use the phrase "girl crush" as a lesbian? or is it just a normal crush? woops.)

Reactions: 3 users
Abbey plays a psycho model in an upcoming movie called "Neon Demon". It stars Elle Fanning as a young, up and coming model who moves to New York to pursue a career. It's all about the superficiality of the modelling and fashion world and is supposed to be very very dark.

Reactions: 8 users
Abbey plays a psycho model in an upcoming movie called "Neon Demon". It stars Elle Fanning as a young, up and coming model who moves to New York to pursue a career. It's all about the superficiality of the modelling and fashion world and is supposed to be very very dark.

so like black swan with models instead of ballerinas

...and I can't wait for it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Tried to find full-size versions of these photos for you guys, but to no avail. Abbey by Harley Weir for Calvin Klein Spring 2016
MQKc2rS.jpg

Oooo I hope this is good!! Definitely looks dark and twisted the way black swan was

I'm pretty damn excited about this movie too. I'm a big fan of Abbey Lee. It better be amazing.

I think it's clear she's left modelling for acting. Not a huge deal that she's gained some weight IMO; she still looks good for an actress. And from what I've seen, has the chops to back up the acting.

My point is, that I still love that babe. Despite all the dumb shit she's said, and some weight gain lol

Reactions: 4 users
I think it's clear she's left modelling for acting. Not a huge deal that she's gained some weight IMO; she still looks good for an actress. And from what I've seen, has the chops to back up the acting.

My point is, that I still love that babe. Despite all the dumb shit she's said, and some weight gain lol
Agreed. I think she still has a nice body even though it's not up to SG standards. And I think her acting is much better than many of the straight-up nonmodel actresses out there today. Plus, I could watch Abbey's amazing face on a big screen all day long.

Neon Demon: what the actual fuck?

I am not a squeamish person, but this movie made me feel like there was something psychologically wrong with me as a person for watching and enjoying it. Also, I was the only one in the theater.

Abbey was perfect, and I wish she had been the main character. Her fingers are so skinny.

EDIT: I say that she should have been the main character just because I wanted her to have more screen time. Also, it was a little unrealistic for me for Abbey to be jealous of someone who is less visually striking than her.

ANYWAY. I'll keep my mouth shut now to avoid handing out spoilers.

Reactions: 1 users