Abbey Lee Kershaw

Completely agree I saw it last night and I enjoy some weird shit but it was just a little too much for me, and almost tried too hard to be edgy.
That being said I thought Abbey was hot as hell in it and a total bad ass.
Couldn't stand that Elle Fanning was supposed to be the up and coming model but she'd be about a foot short than every girl in scenes with other models :rolleyes:
Elle is 5'9 though, at least...?

Reactions: 1 users
According to the internet, yeah, she's 5'9". That's come as a surprise to me too @skinnieminnie I thought she was far shorter.

flat vs heels to make her look shorter & 'younger'. Or having her places farther from the camera would work too.

Here they are on the carpet of some sort together where they do appear ~2" apart (IDK why little Fanning is looking up like that)
carpet.jpg

Fun fact: the Lord of the Rings movies used no CGI for the hobbits. The actors are just placed much farther away than the other characters

example:
a3BVR9r_700b_v1.jpg

I actually had no idea! I thought she was much smaller and she appeared shorter throughout the film to me - my mistake!
I thought she was a lot shorter too, I was confused about her being cast as a runway model! Maybe because her sister is only 5'3" I assumed - or because Elle's originally a child actor I'm used to seeing her smaller from her younger roles?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm thinking about going to see Neon Demon tonight. By myself, of course, because no one I know is interested. Boo. What's the verdict ladies? Should I shell out $15 to see Abbey Lee on the big screen or wait to rent it? @skinnieminnie

Seeing her in theaters is worth it but might as well go for drinks before or take your drug of preference because most of it is so cringy.

She looks thicker

I just think she's sort of stopped caring. She's successfully translated from modelling to acting, and before her fame, she was far from skinny. I have a feeling it might have been hard for her to keep up her physique as a model.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
More Abbey Lee from Rag & Bone F/W 2016. She's definitely gained but I agree with @Kit that she has probably stopped caring as she's moving more towards acting than modeling. I could still look at that face all day long.
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0875.JPG
IMG_0879.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG

95bca7f766fce3f533b829fe6324d8c1.jpg

abbeyleeforvogueau8.jpg

I loved her during her modelling days, she was sweet and edgy at the same time, sigh. This editorial was my favourite, I loved the pink hair and orange lips.

I don't think she stopped caring or else she would get on a "normal" weight fast. She just changed her lifestyle to be healthier I guess. She slimmed down a lot during her modelling days and I don't think that happened with a 1000 calorie diet or something similar in that "healthy"/"normal" area of weightloss thingies.
She's still skinny compared to others and for being an actress she also has to be. Just not that stick thin.

But just came here to read your comments on Neon Daemon. Don't know if I liked that movie, been kinda disappointed and hated how they treated F. to be the next thing though it sounded so much like a lie (and that piggy nose... nothing against piggy noses in general but don't pretend she's perfect then). But loved Abbey - she really is talented! And at least the movie had an happy end waiting for her.

• Agree
What's with all the shots from a slightly different angle? it's like she's glued to the floor in that exact same spot or something.

Also can't put my finger on it but her face looks different. Is it just weight gain? :s

• Funny
What's with all the shots from a slightly different angle? it's like she's glued to the floor in that exact same spot or something.

Also can't put my finger on it but her face looks different. Is it just weight gain? :s
Weight gain... im gonna blame the weight gain.

But she looks better in these pics than the other recent ones

• Agree
She has a pretty big role in The Dark Tower with Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey. Well I don't really know if it's big, but she's credited fourth.

• Love
Reviving this thread because this video of baby Abbey is just :luv: (and I can’t seem to find it posted on her thread, forgive me if it is).

Also — Coachella girls, this is how you do leather and fringe.

• Jizztastic
She will be starring in the upcoming film 'Elizabeth Harvest':

The trailer looks alright, it reminds me a little of The Shining at times and has elements of Blue Beard's story, I'm curious to see what it is like.
It's due to come out the 10th of August in the USA, but can't seem to find anything about a release date for European countries.