Abbey clancy

N

nearlyskinny

For non uk skinnies she is a WAG and sometimes model. A lot of the magazines have been slagging her off lately for losing weight but she is looking amazing right now.

article-0-08FA0EE6000005DC-331_468x603.jpg

sorry about the photo link thing, i can't figure out how to just attach the actual picture!

please ignore the last comment obviously i have figured out the photo thing but just hadn't realised it! :lol:

I think she looks awesome, you'd never guess she had a baby, what, a year ago? The media always love to jump on the 'real women' bandwagon, which means criticisng anyone who clearly makes an effort to stay slim...

Reactions: 1 user
I have no idea who she is, but she looks quite alright
Abbey-Clancy_1.jpg

abbey-clancy3.jpg

abbey-clancy.jpg

These pictures aren't recent but looks like she's almost always been thin.
Are her boobs fake?

Abbey:luv: I love her body, and breasts which I think might be real, but hate her husband (cheater).

that's what i've asked myself :lol:
wouldn't mind if they were though, because they look good. She has an amazing body

The first BNTM episode was on yesterday where she was asked that. She says they are real. I'm not a massive fan of her now and i never liked her Olsen-esque autopout. She always seems pretty fake.

The first BNTM episode was on yesterday where she was asked that. She says they are real. I'm not a massive fan of her now and i never liked her Olsen-esque autopout. She always seems pretty fake.

Girls, her boobs are real... some women are just built like that I guess!

Way back when she was on BNTM she was the only down-to-earth girl on the show, towards the end I grew to love her and really wish she had won! The only reason they didn't choose her I THINK was because of her cup size. Sad but true...

Abbey is awesome. Mega girl crush here :)

Abbey is one of my favourite celebrity thinspos , absolute role model for me. We are the same height, similar age and body built, I am just way too heavier and not a WAG :run: I would love to look like her. Does anybody have any idea how much does she weigh now?
In this article it says she was 8st7lbs before baby. And obviously criticized again in UK newspapers, but to me she looks stunning:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-VERY-slim-frame-Manchester-fashion-show.html

Abbey is one of my favourite celebrity thinspos , absolute role model for me. We are the same height, similar age and body built, I am just way too heavier and not a WAG :run: I would love to look like her. Does anybody have any idea how much does she weigh now?
In this article it says she was 8st7lbs before baby. And obviously criticized again in UK newspapers, but to me she looks stunning:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-VERY-slim-frame-Manchester-fashion-show.html

Haha I came here to post the very same article!

Completely agree that she looks stunning here. You can see from her mother/sister that their height and build is very much 'in the genetics' but Abbey always goes one step further. She doesn't look too skinny, she looks GOOD. Rumours from late last year suggested she was aiming for VS this year, not too sure how that will go down though >< I kind of hope she does get it as I'd like to see another Brit walk the runway there, just wish she wouldn't pout so much.

"Autopout", oh how I love this word! :lol:
I used to call it "instant duckface" so far. And yes, that´s what annoys me about the Olsen girls as well...

I mean her body isn't what I'd aspire to have, but wow, if she looks like this 10 weeks after birth and if she did it all "by herself" (no surgery etc.), then she earns some major credits.

I mean her body isn't what I'd aspire to have, but wow, if she looks like this 10 weeks after birth and if she did it all "by herself" (no surgery etc.), then she earns some major credits.
I agree!
Last time she had a baby, she looked like this immediately afterwards, and then about 6 months later she was really skinny. I imagine it will be the same this time around.
skinnyabbe.jpg

Attachments

• skinnyabbey2.jpg
    skinnyabbey2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 99
I had never heard of her either but yeah, I like her body. Would like to see her just that bit skinnier! Especially for someone who's just had a baby, major props. I want to shove these kinds of photo's into the face of mothers that I know who had a baby two years ago and are still ''shedding off the pregnancy pounds''.

@pregnancy pounds, for a lot of newly (and not so newly) moms its rather shedding the "i went on a nine month binge because, you know, gotta eat for two now, so just to be safe i'll eat for three" - pounds