80s / 90s Style?

In my defense.....look at my inspiration! :oops:

tumblr_lhf9qxYw5e1qg0srxo1_500.png

You got to admit, there's some hope there ;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/beverly-hills-90210-photos_n_2950916.html

Come on now, girls ;) This is all just
tumblr_mefdfbBGV31rmtmy0o1_500.gif

Maybe I should just change the name of this thread to "Jasmine is obsessed with Beverly Hills 90210" and move it to the TV shows sections :lol: Or "I love retro Tori Spelling" (hey, she was thin for back in the days :luv:)

Maybe I'm just in a phase now, but I'm feeling

SO

TOTALLY

RETRO

:cool: I'm so into the 80s / 90s style in general these days. Maybe not the figure, but there are some outrageous clothes and hairdos and the likes that I'm sure any skinny girl could pull off :) (I've been inspired by Beverly Hills 90210.....that's all I can say :lol:)

Who else is with me on the 80s / 90s trend, and who can offer some tips? ;) I'm thinking radical wardrobe change and potential makeover this year :oops:

@salander -- You knew this was coming, right? :lol:

OMG just realized, this is my 1000th post :party::grin: I'm officially an SG addict...YAY!

Im not sure what decade they were from...80's maybe??....but i cant fucking get enough of leg warmers. Fuzzy little shin mittens, i heart you :luv:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
(I've been inspired by Beverly Hills 90210.....that's all I can say :lol:)

!

Maybe I should just change the name of this thread to "Jasmine is obsessed with Beverly Hills 90210" and move it to the TV shows sections :lol: Or "I love retro Tori Spelling" (hey, she was thin for back in the days :luv:)

Beverly Hills 90210 is the absolute best :luv: I'm up to the fifth season. But some of their clothes are sooo bad, like Brenda's oversized blazers and ties :disgusted:

Reactions: 1 user
Beverly Hills 90210 is the absolute best :luv: I'm up to the fifth season. But some of their clothes are sooo bad, like Brenda's oversized blazers and ties :disgusted:

YESSSSS AGREED ON ALL FRONTS!!!!! I'm just coming up to the end of season 3 (they had to throw in an ED storyline, right? It was bound to come, I was just waiting for it)

Donna = :luv: AND KELLY'S HAIR AND STYLE :bow:

Alot of the 90s style was pretty terrible I have to say. Perhaps its just because I don't like overly casual or overly bright. I worry about the style of this generation sometimes, I think mostly we're pretty much out of original ideas and are too ready to recycle the old, but really, wear whatever makes you happy :grin: