7 Deadly Sins - Showtime

Oh my god thank you @Golden ice, I was repulsed for a solid 27 minutes and it was much more satisfying than the TLC reality show repulsion I usually crave.
I think I had seen the bit about the hell hole in Vegas before, but the rest was really eye-opening and disturbing in the best way possible.

Also, when the woman got into the coffin the size of my bed, I couldn't stop laughing she could kneel inside of it and still take up like zero space inside and she was just an average 50-60 year old woman.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh my god thank you @Golden ice, I was repulsed for a solid 27 minutes and it was much more satisfying than the TLC reality show repulsion I usually crave.
I think I had seen the bit about the hell hole in Vegas before, but the rest was really eye-opening and disturbing in the best way possible.

Also, when the woman got into the coffin the size of my bed, I couldn't stop laughing she could kneel inside of it and still take up like zero space inside and she was just an average 50-60 year old woman.

Hahaha I love how blunt and forward they are about the whole issue rather than hiding behind the PC pro-fat bull that is normally pushed by the media. The other episodes are pretty funny too - the last one is on Sloth, and it goes into how they've invented mechanical sex/the ability to have sex over the computer (reminds me of the Feelies from Brave New World lol. They're all pretty funny, but haunting at the same time. We really do live in a messed up world.

I figured everyone on here would get a kick out of this.

Defenitely! thank you for posting this! I'm so repulsed from everthing i just saw, its unbelievable... The 700+lbs woman was so unbelievable,
how is she even able to deal with basic hygiene issues? :ohno:

Defenitely! thank you for posting this! I'm so repulsed from everthing i just saw, its unbelievable... The 700+lbs woman was so unbelievable,
how is she even able to deal with basic hygiene issues? :ohno:
tumblr_lju4ccu8351qha84jo1_500.png