65th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2012

C

carolina15

Cannes Film Festival has started, like usually it has a lot of interesting and glamorus fashion dresses and its filled with stars and models...so it would be nice to have a thread and post pictures & coments :)

Jury_members_Jean_Paul_Gaultier_Diane_Kruger_0_O.jpg

Jury_members_Jean_Paul_Gaultier_Diane_Kruger_EXR.jpg

jrwg92.jpg

2jg1cap.jpg

dg2b2v.jpg

2pq86tf.jpg

v4741d.jpg

Eva Longoria's dress was exquisite and i cannot believe Jane Fonda is 74! :bow: Her bod looks good for someone a third of her age! Amazing!

Freida Pinto In Versace – 2012 Cannes Film Festival Opening Night Dinner
Freida-Pinto-In-Versace-2012-Cannes-Film-Festival-Opening-Night-Dinner.jpg

Diane Kruger looked really stunning :luv:
cannes-opening-ceremony-2012-main.jpg

Can't pick out a single look I dislike! I love the sort of grecian-inspired trend that always seems to pop up this time of year, it's so timeless (and flattering ;)).

Reactions: 1 user
Cheryl Cole
275725-cannes-2012-red-carpet.jpg

Karolina Kurkova
karolina-kurkova-killing-them-softly-premiere-2012-cannes-film-festival-roberto-cavalli-dress.jpg%3Fw%3D630

Anja Rubik
anja-rubik-144976689_10_article_gallery_portrait.jpg

Natasha Poly
natasha-poly-144983832_article_gallery_portrait.jpg

Natasha-Poly-in-Gucci.jpg

487010d1337609486-natasha-poly-madagascar-3-premiere-cannes-may-18th-2012-low-cut-dress-cleavage-natasha-poly-madag-118.jpg

Diane Kruger
cannes-2012-diane-kruger-mermaid-hair.jpg

Diane-Kruger-at-Cannes-2012-200512.jpg

AmFar Gala

Loads of models in this event....yay

Magdalena F.

2012_05_24_17_25_56_anfar_3510.jpg

Natasha

OL5IH.jpg

Carine and Karl

DUXN2.jpg

Ana B

1Qunh.jpg

Liu Wen

s27AQ.jpg

Sky Ferrara

TVDxE.jpg

KK and Eva Cavalli

N7jVw

Milla

21ee2xu.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
@carolina15
Kate Upton :rolleyes:

Jwflu.jpg

Not just hating on Kate to be a bitch but I hate her dress ..:run:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
@carolina15
Kate Upton :rolleyes:

Jwflu.jpg

Not just hating on Kate to be a bitch but I hate her dress ..:run:

Completely agree, it just emphasizes how rectangular her torso is. Her hair colour looks a little off too, like there is too much product in it making it appear grey.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is Aymeline Valade wearing??? It looks really weird and she could have done something with her hair. :run:

Yah! It's almost as bad as Kirsten Dunst's at the Met Ball! Thuogh that monstrosity would be hard to beat!! :wtf:

Kate Upton needs a stylist and total makeover approach if she wants to be the next big supermodel lol. That dress is just weird, the whole look is off.
She has such a sellable face but has gotten rail roaded in to a sexy swimsuit career. It's telling that VS won't let her walk in their show...... I've read she works with Justin Gelband, not sure why she isn't progressing.