• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

65th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2012

C

carolina15

Cannes Film Festival has started, like usually it has a lot of interesting and glamorus fashion dresses and its filled with stars and models...so it would be nice to have a thread and post pictures & coments :)

A

Azure

Eva Longoria's dress was exquisite and i cannot believe Jane Fonda is 74! :bow: Her bod looks good for someone a third of her age! Amazing!

S

Skinny2012

Freida Pinto In Versace – 2012 Cannes Film Festival Opening Night Dinner

Diane Kruger looked really stunning :luv:

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Can't pick out a single look I dislike! I love the sort of grecian-inspired trend that always seems to pop up this time of year, it's so timeless (and flattering ;)).

Reactions: 1 user
S

Skinny2012

Cheryl Cole

Karolina Kurkova

Anja Rubik

Natasha Poly

Diane Kruger

skinny4ever

Banned
Banned
Jane Fonda sure does look good for her age. I read she wears Obsession.

C

carolina15

AmFar Gala

Loads of models in this event....yay

Magdalena F.

Natasha

Carine and Karl

Ana B

Liu Wen

Sky Ferrara

KK and Eva Cavalli

Milla

Reactions: 1 users
O

Olivia

@carolina15
Kate Upton :rolleyes:

Not just hating on Kate to be a bitch but I hate her dress ..:run:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user

Rhianna

Rising Star
@carolina15
Kate Upton :rolleyes:

Not just hating on Kate to be a bitch but I hate her dress ..:run:
Completely agree, it just emphasizes how rectangular her torso is. Her hair colour looks a little off too, like there is too much product in it making it appear grey.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Emerald Eyes

what is Aymeline Valade wearing??? It looks really weird and she could have done something with her hair. :run:
Yah! It's almost as bad as Kirsten Dunst's at the Met Ball! Thuogh that monstrosity would be hard to beat!! :wtf:

skinny4ever

Banned
Banned
Kate Upton needs a stylist and total makeover approach if she wants to be the next big supermodel lol. That dress is just weird, the whole look is off.
She has such a sellable face but has gotten rail roaded in to a sexy swimsuit career. It's telling that VS won't let her walk in their show...... I've read she works with Justin Gelband, not sure why she isn't progressing.

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Thank god these models normally have someone else to dress them. What a train wreck!