2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Preview

Her boobs look so weird. It's like they just shoved some balloons in there. But her legs...:luv::luv::luv:
Her legs look great but I am really confused by the arms. It may just be a bad angle but the arms do not match the legs at all in terms of thinness. It looks a bit like one of those strange photoshop mistakes.

D

deedee_vd

Not to be mean, but you are probably the only girl on SGF who thinks this :lol:
Well I am not saying she's good for HF, I think only the skinniest and the tallest girl are the best on the podium... but in my opinion Palvin is very cute and I like her body she has some sexy curves. Let's face it I don't think VS cares about high fashion and skinny models, they just want to sell so if fat girls sell they would use them....

Last edited by a moderator:

lumiere

Runt
I love how the SG articles are so honest and nothing is sugar-coated (or else the "curvy" girls would try and eat that too). I actually wondered why some of these women had box-like stomachs (Adriana Lima), because they weren't like that before, but now I know. Damn pregnancy, you scary :wtf: Do their stomach's stay big and boxy like that forever? :run:
I also never noticed much of Barbara Palvin's weight gain, which is probably because I haven't seen much of her older photos. She definitely looked better when she was thinner...maybe VS makes some of them gain weight idk. :hmm: