2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Preview

H

hannahq101

Aside from Barbara's horrible outfit, was anyone else disappointed with her walk? In my opinion she walked way to slow and didn't have that same sort of fierce confidence that the rest of the models have, while I was watching her all I could think was, 'look up! walk faster, stop slouching!'

S

slendergirl

Aside from Barbara's horrible outfit, was anyone else disappointed with her walk? In my opinion she walked way to slow and didn't have that same sort of fierce confidence that the rest of the models have, while I was watching her all I could think was, 'look up! walk faster, stop slouching!'
She looked miserable, terrified and so out of place. I felt really sorry for her :/ what a pointless exercise beyond proving that she's gotten rather chunkeh.

Reactions: 1 users

Anna

Worker Bee
Barbara Palvin
Oh, dear. When I saw her at the filming I actually felt bad for her. And as a cruel bitch, that's saying something. She looked SO uncomfortable and those boots were SO terrible and made her thighs look SO bad. It was almost like it was done intentionally. I know it wasn't but OMFG... :run: It kinda looked like she was trying to smile and look happy but really was mortified and wanted to cry.
Ahahahaha, whoever you are, you are amazing. I just... :lol::lol: can't stop laughing.
Barbs, don't you know you have to make up for your lack of height with being skinnier than everyone else? (definitely achievable with VS's Adriana-accepting-standards...)

S

Sass

I was horrified when I saw Adriana. At first I felt bad for her, but then I realized that she seems to be loving her new curves and extra skin :wtf:

S

Sass

The show is going down hill fast! There was a lot about it I didn't like! :( Except for Karlie ;)

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
SG is on the BALL with articles lately! It's awesome, hope you can keep it up!

Totally agree about Constance, she looks lovely. She has potential to have beautiful legs and I really want to see her lose another 10 -- perfection.

Also agree that Erin looks fug, Cara is just obnoxious/smug enough to work for VS, Barbara looks like a turkey with a really pretty face, and Adriana/Lily need to gooo hooome. Or to a gym.

EDIT: Here's a link to the show if anyone hasn't seen it, the one posted by another girl earlier was taken down for copyright :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kJhYkvLmYg

Coffee_Girl

Worker Bee
I was horrified when I saw Adriana. At first I felt bad for her, but then I realized that she seems to be loving her new curves and extra skin :wtf:
I thought she was really aware of her "extra skin". Just as uncomfortable as Barbara, but hid it better

Reactions: 1 user

Sadistic

Rising Star
Loveddddd this article!

Though I think Constance was fortunate to be given that outfit. She always had slimmer legs, it's her upper-body that needed work, as it always looked square & pudgy, so the over-sized wings had given an illusion of a smaller upper-body and the corset minimized her troubled spots very well! I loved her outfit :luv:

S

Stazie

Ugh. You know how that thing called "maternity leave"? Yeah, that means you're supposed to leave.

B

Babydoll

Maud Welzen looked TERRIFIED. But her legs looked skinny though :)

L

Londonblackchick

Adriana looked embarrassed and almost disappointed in herself (which she should be!)

In my opinion, she should be fined for every extra pound of weight she dragged onto that runway

littlelle

Runt
SG is on the BALL with articles lately! It's awesome, hope you can keep it up!

EDIT: Here's a link to the show if anyone hasn't seen it, the one posted by another girl earlier was taken down for copyright :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kJhYkvLmYg
SG posts make my day!

That video is down again, but there's a bunch of recaps around (not as good as SG's reporting, but oh well).

D

deedee_vd

I really liked this show. I think the best body models were : Karlie,Izabel,Barbara F.,Constance,Magdalena,Bregje,Sui He,Hilary,Cameron,Lindsay E.,Jessica H.,Ieva,Elsa,Shiu Pei,Cara,Sharam,Jacquelyn,Maud,Jourdan,Toni.

But in my opinion Barbara Palvin looked really sexy and fresh, like a candy... I mean she does have a normal sized body, not skinny and not toned... But she's really perfect in my eyes with that pretty face and skin. My favorite VS model alongside Lindsay, Erin and Doutzen.

Did Lily D. gain weight? I can see some extra fat on Miranda and Candice. I can see Adriana looks the same curvy as usual but Lily is looking much better than her this time. I have to admit A has that sexy look, but Lily really won me over this time, she also seems to be quite smart in her interviews.
Is it just me or Doutzen is getting bigger tone wise? Maybe she should go easier with the weight training.

I prefer Erin and Lindsay E. to Candice. I think Candice gets too much attention and she has this strange body shape. Lindsay is just like a barbie, I've seen her in some interviews and even though she is silly - kind of blond, she has this innocence and sweetness.

Attachments

W

wannabe

Her boobs look so weird. It's like they just shoved some balloons in there. But her legs...:luv::luv::luv:
Just noticed that... I think its just the way the costume was made... Her legs are amazing though :luv:

Coral

Rising Star
But in my opinion Barbara Palvin looked really sexy and fresh, like a candy... I mean she does have a normal sized body, not skinny and not toned... But she's really perfect in my eyes with that pretty face and skin. My favorite VS model.
Not to be mean, but you are probably the only girl on SGF who thinks this :lol: