2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Preview

J

Jesska

I can see it now!

Great article SG! I was also very impressed with Constance. I hadn't taken too much notice of her previously (just hadn't grabbed my attention) but the fact that she didn't do the typical 'add a few pounds for VS' really impressed me. She looked great!

I'm not a fan of Bieber so I just thought it was a tacky grab to get the tween market - but as SG said VS is one very smart marketing machine - they made sure they had EVERY demographic covered!!

Coral

Rising Star
Yes, finally have been able to read it. Thanks AB!
Awesome read! Thanks SG!
Keep these coming :luv:

classichic

Super Star
Great Article, I agreed with everything you said. But I do have a soft spot for Adriana but she's not the same. The VS show has definitely lost it's sparkle.

ScorpioScorpio

Rising Star
She has lots of soft spots too :lol:
:lol::highfive:

I loved Magda. She was my favorite! I don't like all the bubblegum, girly, flirty stuff. Her body was perfection and she, in my opinion, was the sexiest girl on the runway! Rihanna was bleh. Biebs looked like he was wearing a poopy diaper.

Reactions: 1 user

abominable_princess

Rising Star
:lol::highfive:

I loved Magda. She was my favorite! I don't like all the bubblegum, girly, flirty stuff. Her body was perfection and she, in my opinion, was the sexiest girl on the runway! Rihanna was bleh. Biebs looked like he was wearing a poopy diaper.
He was hiding his boner :run:

Reactions: 1 users
S

slendergirl

The three degrees of Victoria Secret stomachs.

Adriana... DO NOT WANT.

S

skinnylittle_haole

Maybe he tried to make it look big then? :hmm:
Loving the commentary you guys <3 And great article by the way! Spot-on articulation~

Seeing Barbara Palvin was painful. There's so much hype about her and I just don't understand it...her face is pretty but it doesn't make up for her figure. Commiseration?

leila

Worker Bee

The three degrees of Victoria Secret stomachs.

Adriana... DO NOT WANT.
Seriously this is kind of sad. I see girls with way better stomachs/thighs in the damn supermarket.

Great article by the way, really looking forward to SG's promised future thoughts on Cara too:)

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
Nice article, SG!

A few cents from someone who was at the filming...

Cara
I was so happy that they edited most of Cara out. She was so totally ridiculous and over-the-top stupid. When I saw her walking, I thought there is no way they are going to keep this in... are they? :nervous: Then I thought, well, they let Justin Bieber in, so nothing will surprise me. Glad they cut her (no pun intended, Cara ;))

Erin
Big, thick legs. She definitely gained a lot and this is the first I've seen her where I really felt her face was starting to age.

Also before she came out during the show (second set i think?) I could tell the pace was way off but didn't know why. From my vantage point I (obvs) could not see the backstage stuff (I was backstage but it was hours before the show) and then when I saw the final video last night it made sense. SOOOO irritating how stupid she was about the hat thing. She's been a model for like 8 years now.. I mean, was she high?? ERIN: when the stage manager tells you to go, you FUCKING GO. It's not a debate, like "hmm, really tho dude, should I, for real?? You mean NOW now, or like, in a minute?" Dummy, GO MEANS GO. NOW. She turned around not once but two or three times. If she were a beginner I'd understand.. nerves, whatever... but that just shows how empty her damn head is. Maybe the air from her head blew the hat off. :rolleyes:

Constance
I don't love her, but wow, I was so impressed. She has really improved her body.

Magdalena
Superb. Gorgeous. Sexy without being slutty, playful without being a dork. I disagree with SG a little.. it looked to me like she'd gained a pound or few but I'm not gonna criticize her for it, bc it was the exact right thing for her to do for VS.

Barbara Palvin
Oh, dear. When I saw her at the filming I actually felt bad for her. And as a cruel bitch, that's saying something. She looked SO uncomfortable and those boots were SO terrible and made her thighs look SO bad. It was almost like it was done intentionally. I know it wasn't but OMFG... :run: It kinda looked like she was trying to smile and look happy but really was mortified and wanted to cry.

Reactions: 2 users

doors-of-perception

Rising Star
Great article, thanks SG and thanks AB for sorting out the issue. I'm gonna try and find some footage onlince tonight, can't watch it in the UK!

D

deirdre

I think it's hilarious that Barbara Palvin's "wings" are candy-canes. So apt.

Last edited by a moderator:

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
Barbara Palvin
She looked SO uncomfortable and those boots were SO terrible and made her thighs look SO bad.
It kinda looked like she was trying to smile and look happy but really was mortified and wanted to cry.
I can not agree more.