2 Broke Girls

Jan 23, 2012
Thessaloniki, Greece
Or is it Supersize VS Superskinny...?? :p

2-Broke-Girls-actresses.jpg

Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs, 2 gorgeous girls in very different sizes!

The show is quite catchy.. I find myself watching all the episodes one after the other! :grin:
Pretty funny but nothing reeeally special..! I just love the size difference between the 2 girls! :lol:

Kat Dennings
http://rebotica.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/katdennings2012wintertca5.jpg?w=604

http://i54.tinypic.com/15xk7mf.jpg

VS

Beth Behrs
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K-wmZKPwH...ADVY/npGhEJRyVqw/s1600/936full-beth-behrs.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qy05L2FIH...ABgE/laEkSWVzMaE/s1600/Beth-Behrs-photo-3.jpg

I think it's a shame for Kat since she has such a lovely face!

Just to let you know, that second link for Beth is actually Brooklyn Decker.

I agree about the show. Nothing special, but it's fun/cute and I really appreciate that they made Beth's character an educated, non-airhead rich girl. They could have made her a vapid, shallow witch but they didn't go with that trope for once (which shocked me tbh).

i love this show! so funny. but their weight difference is very strange to look at. when kat came onto the scene she had been thinner but through the years she has gotten bigger and bigger.

P.s. the 2nd link isn't beth :)

Did anyone see last night's episode? I LOVE Jennifer Coolidge as Sophie (I actually love her in everything, that bitch is funny). Anyway, Sophie knocks in the Broke Girls' door and when they ask "Who is it??" she goes "Kim Kardashiaaan!", they open the door, see it's her and as she walks in she goes "Just kidding, I'm not Kim Kardashiaan... I work for a living.".... Gurls, I DIED laughing. Best line ever!

Anyway, Sophie knocks in the Broke Girls' door and when they ask "Who is it??" she goes "Kim Kardashiaaan!", they open the door, see it's her and as she walks in she goes "Just kidding, I'm not Kim Kardashiaan... I work for a living.".... Gurls, I DIED laughing. Best line ever!

:lol::lol::lol:

I've never watched it, but I do love a good verbal Kardashian bashing.

Kat Dennings has a gorgeous face IMO, but her weight hides a lot of her beautiful features. She has naturally what Megan Fox needed surgery to achieve. If I looked like that, I wouldn't sit around wasting my beauty just to be able to eat what I wanted.

Hehe, 2 broke girls is an amazing show nd it is jst soo hilarious, simply love it! Their weight difference is quite strange though, but I guess she makes up for it by being super funny :p

Love this show... Agree that it's not that special but addictive

Kat Dennings has a gorgeous face IMO, but her weight hides a lot of her beautiful features. She has naturally what Megan Fox needed surgery to achieve. If I looked like that, I wouldn't sit around wasting my beauty just to be able to eat what I wanted.

RIGHT?! If you look on Google images some of the photos are SO stunning :drool: and she looks slimmer too, but anyway I was surprised, because after watching this show I thought she really looks like she's let herself go (maybe partly how the character is meant to be) but still. I don't think having huuuge boobs helps to make her look any slimmer though, either. Nor standing next to that little thinspo throughout the show...

i like it because some of the jokes are so crude, hehe
i like it even more because its kind of rare to see a sitcom starring two girls and no guys be successful

I don't think having huuuge boobs helps to make her look any slimmer though.

THIS. Sometimes she looks really wide but if you block off her chest she seems much smaller, big boobs are a curse! Love that show though :luv:

Kat Dennings is bigger than I usually like, but OMG I find her SOOO sexy!!! Her cleavage is amazing and her face is so gorgeous. And I love her voice too for some reason! haha.
MAJOR girl crush on her. :luv:

kat11rv2_JPG_1263980cl-6.jpg

A little bit slimmer here:
Kat-Dennings.+%25286%2529.jpg

She looks much slimmer in those pics than on the show.. Although I don't think that mustard uniform she spends most of her time in does her any favours :wtf:

This is crazy how much I like Kat. Ever since I saw this movie with Michael Cera.
I always say that skinny person compared to average weight person is not ALWAYS better looking. But skinny person compared to average size herself(!) is always better looking!! Well Kat is one of my few exceptions. I love her chubby, she is still hot I wouldn't want her to lose any weight. I think her humor, lips and body makes her just that awesome.