10 Things Hangry People Do (Huff Post)

Yep, that's me at times! Especially the last one: once I'm hungry pay the point of logical thoughts, if there is food in front of me, I eat it. : blush:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

"Gorge on the chocolate stash in my top drawer, ride the blissful sugar high for about 20 minutes, and spend the rest of the day feeling sick and dead inside." -- Carly Schwartz, HuffPost Deputy National Editor

so true :lol: Also I'm number 8! The hungry bitch! *flipstables*

Number 6 is so me:

You've Given In To A Panic-Induced, Bad Idea Craving

I literally did that last week. It's 9PM (and I normally don't eat after ~7pm) and I get the idea to put my 90 calorie pack of chocolate teddy grahams into a 100 calorie vanilla yogurt cup. WTF? Where did that come from? I mean, it tasted good, but that was definitely an odd craving...

Previous cravings include strawberries with peanut butter... that tasted good too! But apparently not many people have tried it; I wonder why :lol:

I'm so fucking guilty of number 8. When I'm in that state literally anything my boyfriend does pisses me off.
"Stop breathing so loud!"
"Stop talking to me!" Which turns into "why aren't you talking to me!"

Ooooh this is so confronting but it made me laugh about myself so hard! I do and did everything on that list, I'm just so hangry sometimes :spazrun:

Ugh, #9 is the worst - I like to savor my food rather than just stuff it down. I really actually love eating and rushing the process sucks!! It feels like such a waste.

I am definitely a hangry person haha. That's why I do whatever I can to reduce my appetite. Thanks for sharing!

I'm so fucking guilty of number 8. When I'm in that state literally anything my boyfriend does pisses me off.
"Stop breathing so loud!"
"Stop talking to me!" Which turns into "why aren't you talking to me!"

This was definitely me too when I'd restrict and have my boyfriend around--any noise he'd make like a sneeze, i'd scream at him and accuse him of deliberately trying to annoy me!