"Топ-модель по-русски" or Russia's Next Top Model

Ally

Rising Star
Jan 23, 2012
It is amazing thinspiration!!! These girls that they pick are wayyyy more skinny than those on America's next top model and most of them are either incredibly gorgeous or have an interesting "high fashion look".

I know it's not very convenient for those who don't understand russian, sorry girls, and I don't know why they don't at least put english subtitles for those who would be interested in watching the show. I remember a girl in particular whose thighs were so amazingly tiny, and apparently the camera lenses add up to 10 pounds so I can't imagine how skinny she is in real life :wtf:

Anyways, if you're still interested (to see at least how they look) here is the link of Season 1; Episode 1, 1st part:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YhAM3bpdBs

By the way, if you like the show and you want to keep looking it, here are some tips that will help you find the following parts:

Translation of:
- Топ: top
- модель: model
- по-русски: in russian
- серия: episode
- часть: part

So for example, if you're looking for the 3rd part of the episode 8, you would be reading:Топ-модель по-русски серия 8 часть 3

If you want to look the second season -there are only two at the time :( - here is the link to the first episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ybcnCs70w&feature=related

The episodes in the second season are complete, so you don't have to look for different parts (less confusing :)

-Топ-модель по-русски сезон 2 серия 1: Top model in russian season 2 episode 1

Haha ok. Enough with the translations.. I feel like I'm trying to teach a new language to students :) Hope it helped though!

Enjoy xxx

P-S: Does anyone else besides me ever watched this show??

Reactions: 1 user
haha their catwalks in the first episode are so funny! but yes, skinny as! LEGS!! :luv:

i wish i understood what they were saying.......

I speak Russian... I had no idea there was a russian next top model, thanks for the links! :grin:

haha, da :)

i like the show and i agree on the inspiration

although compared to antm it seems a little cheesy

I wish there were subs but oh well. I can just look at all the pretty. :luv: And you're right, these girls are better than ANTM. They have real potential. Great thinspo!

I live in Russia so I've been seeing a lot of commercials for this.. I'm not going to watch it though, even for the thinspo. Russian television is just so cheesy x.x And the judges are famous people in Russia so I sort of know them and hate most of them. Kseniya Sobchak is just too annoying -.- Maybe its actually better if you don't understand what they are saying so you can just look at the skinnies for thinspiration..

I live in Russia so I've been seeing a lot of commercials for this.. I'm not going to watch it though, even for the thinspo. Russian television is just so cheesy x.x And the judges are famous people in Russia so I sort of know them and hate most of them. Kseniya Sobchak is just too annoying -.- Maybe its actually better if you don't understand what they are saying so you can just look at the skinnies for thinspiration..

:lol: I don't know any of them but I agree about Kseniya!! It seems like all the freaking head judges from top model shows have to be annoying and irritating! I mean, Tyra, Heidi, Kseniya... The one judge I really liked is Inna Zobova. She just seems so sweet and down to earth no matter how successful she is.

Omg thank you SO much! Had no idea this even existed. Russian models are so dedicated :luv:

Haha, even taking into consideration the fact how cheesy Tyra's show is, I think Russia's Top Model is even more rediculous! The host doesn't get modeling, for example that one time when Nigel came over as a guest photographer the host critisized the models because they weren't symetrical and Nigel defended the models and the pics saying that high fashion is like art and it doesn't have to be symetrical and stuff... Anyway I think the pics were at their best when he shot the girls.

Also, there are so many "advertisements" included in the show it's laughable.

But the girls are much more pretty... albeit awkward, but much prettier.

And I'm watching season 2... are they making the "plus - sized" girl lose weight?

Haha, even taking into consideration the fact how cheesy Tyra's show is, I think Russia's Top Model is even more rediculous! The host doesn't get modeling, for example that one time when Nigel came over as a guest photographer the host critisized the models because they weren't symetrical and Nigel defended the models and the pics saying that high fashion is like art and it doesn't have to be symetrical and stuff... Anyway I think the pics were at their best when he shot the girls.

Also, there are so many "advertisements" included in the show it's laughable.

But the girls are much more pretty... albeit awkward, but much prettier.

And I'm watching season 2... are they making the "plus - sized" girl lose weight?

Tell me if you start watching the 3rd season and if you find all the links..... I can't find the first few episodes and I don't want to start at ep5.

I was watching season 4 and quess who made a guest appearance? Vlada!!:cool:

here is a link to the episode, Vlada is in the beginning of the episode,around 3:00

http://www.topmodel-muz.tv/series/539/

its in russian though, couldnt find an english version:(

also, check out how modelesque some of the contestants are, nothing to do with ANTM's mediocre girls.

I was watching season 4 and quess who made a guest appearance? Vlada!!:cool:

here is a link to the episode, Vlada is in the beginning of the episode,around 3:00

http://www.topmodel-muz.tv/series/539/

its in russian though, couldnt find an english version:(

also, check out how modelesque some of the contestants are, nothing to do with ANTM's mediocre girls.

OHhhh, can you please tell me where you watch yours? I didn't watch the 3rd and 4th seasons because I couldn't find the links :(
Are you watching them all on the site this link is on?

OHhhh, can you please tell me where you watch yours? I didn't watch the 3rd and 4th seasons because I couldn't find the links :(
Are you watching them all on the site this link is on?

all season 4 is on this site
http://www.topmodel-muz.tv/series/

the order of the episodes is like this:

12 11 10
9(part1) (9part2) 8
7 6 5
4 3 2

great quality, but all in russian

all season 4 is on this site
http://www.topmodel-muz.tv/series/

the order of the episodes is like this:

12 11 10
9(part1) (9part2) 8
7 6 5
4 3 2

great quality, but all in russian

Aww, thanks a lot! Yeah, I lurked a bit on the site from the previous link you posted and found the previous seasons too, so I'm definitely going to catch up on those when I'll have some more time!