Åsa Engström

S

Skinny2012

She's from Sweden. I used to think that she is really stunning, but i somehow lost sight of her. Does anyone know what she's doing at the moment? Is she still modelling? Did she gain weight? I couldn't find any recent pics...

She's signed with IMG:
Height
5'10"
Measurements
(US) 32.5A-22-34 ;

33b20bfd8d730dcbd4b3316ef1f49218.jpg
Schermafbeelding%2B2010-11-08%2Bom%2B17.02.26.png
Asa-6.jpg
004.jpg
010_61921823.jpg
20205_tush4_122_897lo.jpg
Asa_Engstrom-Mikael_Schulz-for_Tush-soxie-gal.jpg
20192_tush1_122_579lo.jpg

More pics (her portfolio on IMG):
http://www.imgmodels.com/details.as....jpg&subid=1767&mainsubid=1767&catID=1&indx=2

Reactions: 2 users
Wow! Another gorgeous doll face :)
She has a great body too, I mean look at that waist!
I have a feeling that she's still around. If she gained weight then I guess that she's planning on returning very soon if her portfolio is still on the IMG website. I hope that she didn't gain though, it would be a shame to lose such a nice body.

According to TFS, she had a few runway jobs earlier that year, but nothing big (covers / editorials). She doesn´t seem to be that skinny either, so maybe that´s why.

According to TFS, she had a few runway jobs earlier that year, but nothing big (covers / editorials). She doesn´t seem to be that skinny either, so maybe that´s why.

That's sad.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Oh no. I don't even recognize her. I can't think of anything nice to say about those pics, i'm just surprised she is still with IMG.....

She had such potential...:(
She reminds me a little of Katie Holmes (Tom Cruise's missus) for some reason,
think it's her (fuller) cheeks.