Votes: 105 29.9%
  • 4 (UK 8)

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • 6 (UK 10)

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • 8 (UK 12)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What is your ideal clothes size? I think for me it is a UK 6 (Amereican size 2) I don't know why. I might lke to be a 0 (UK size 4) but I reckon if I got down to 0 I would look unhealthy just because of my bone structure and size.

Same here. With my frame and height of 5'11" the lowest I can go is 2. When I was a 0 people were extremely worried, I was extremely unhealthy and fatigued and it wasn't compatible with an active lifestyle, plus, it was impossible to feel anything close to sexy.

Actually think life sucks pretty hard as a size 0. An European 34 is size an American size 4, right? I'm not sure about that, but stores here don't go lower than 34.

It must be so hard to find fitting clothes :/ However, I'm now more like a size 36-38 and I would love to fit a 32... (I know they exist...)

The lowest ive ever been in jeans was a US 2. Right now I'm aiming for a 4. I don't think its possible/healthy to go below a 2 for me. I think I have bigger bones that just don't budge.

Ive also shopped in the kids section for tops, especially. I used to wear my daughters shirts at my smallest, but she said it embarrassed her so I bought my own, lol. It is cheaper sometimes!

Vanity sizing has been driving me nuts here as well. I have to try everything on for pants because I have big hips and disproportionate tiny waist and pants shopping is not fun.

24.5 inch waist. I had to starve and get down to like 90 to get to a 23 inch waist and at this point that is just not realistic for me.

I'm not sure how the sizes work because I'm from South Africa:hmm:

But definitely as small as my body will allow it :grin:

I'm 30yrs old and wear a size 0/2 at 110lbs (in recovery). When I was 95lbs I wore a girls size 14. I'm 5'5. I want to be a 00 again but I want to have children one day so I need to try and focus on being healthier.

I'd love to be a size 00, an eu size 32. I never understand when the skinny women with their small sizes in Supersize vs Superskinny say that they find it a struggle to buy clothes with their bodies. How is that possible- clothing looks so beautiful on a petite frame. I just love the way it fits on your body, a little loose.

I can wear size 24 jeans... but I want to wear them so they're not as tight :grin: I'm planning on getting myself a pair of J Brand skinnies for Christmas so I've got to be good until then.

I cant go by size.

I find clothes are so irregular in cut that im always different sizes depending on brands. Also, i find if i go for a size that fits me in the waist its too small in the butt, or something that is big enough in the bust is too big in the shoulders.
:mad:

I cant go by size.

I find clothes are so irregular in cut that im always different sizes depending on brands. Also, i find if i go for a size that fits me in the waist its too small in the butt, or something that is big enough in the bust is too big in the shoulders.
:mad:

Same dilemma, I think sizes are bogus. I'd still like to fit a 0 though...but I could probably find one now that fits me because of vanity sizing. :rolleyes::nopity:

In Australia, I want to fit into size 6 (the lowest women size) but a little loosely..

Okay, I finally get size conversions thanks to wikipedia, LOL. Okay. Right now I'm a 4, but I also have sizes 2 and sizes 6 so it really depends, but I want to go to size 2 and eventually size 0 if that won't make me look emaciated.

I'm 5'9" and have a bit of muscle so I don't think a size 0 is possible... probably a baggy 2... I'm a baggy 4 now

I'd like to be a UK 6 (US size 2), but have the clothes fit losely. So I guess a size 0 really.

I'm a UK 8 and can fit into a 6 now. But yeah, just because it zips doesn't mean it fits.