Emily Didonato

not sure if it had been posted yet, but she looked so big in sports illustrated:wtf: new b palvin?

emily-didonato-sports-illustrated-2013-24.jpg

Emily%2BDidonato%2Bfor%2BSports%2BIllustrated%2B2013-000.jpg

13_emily-didonato_27.jpg

Emily%2BDidonato%2Bfor%2BSports%2BIllustrated%2B2013-052.jpg

EDIT: sure, it had been posted already, silly me! somehow i missed that side, i guess the 'view first unread post' function wasn't working or so... :oops:

not sure if it had been posted yet, but she looked so big in sports illustrated:wtf: new b palvin?

Emily%2BDidonato%2Bfor%2BSports%2BIllustrated%2B2013-000.jpg

Those arms. That stomach :nervous::run:
OMG and notice how her bikini bottoms dig (painfully) into her leg flesh

Well thats sort of an...odd paring I suppose? But what do I know. Why do I feel so smug about her weight gain?? Argh it is positively mean spirited I know but I can't help it! :hmm::cool: Anyway, her face only stood out for me in a unique/striking/beautiful way when she was at a much lower weight, now its simply meh (I know some people here find her face beautiful regardless of the gain but its not the case for me).

Well thats sort of an...odd paring I suppose? But what do I know. Why do I feel so smug about her weight gain?? Argh it is positively mean spirited I know but I can't help it! :hmm::cool: Anyway, her face only stood out for me in a unique/striking/beautiful way when she was at a much lower weight, now its simply meh (I know some people here find her face beautiful regardless of the gain but its not the case for me).

I love it too when (previously) gorgeous girls gain weight. It's like, ha! one competitor down! that's one less person to compete with! :sneaky:

I still think she's gorgeous, but now it's in the sense of "what, what wasted beauty... if only she wasn't so fat :rolleyes:"

Reactions: 1 user
Anyway, her face only stood out for me in a unique/striking/beautiful way when she was at a much lower weight, now its simply meh .

Seconded.
She was so lovely at lower weight :cry: