Freja Beha Erichsen

FrejaCassBird3.jpg

FrejaCassBird11.jpg

I love her androgynous look so much. She's not classically pretty in a feminine way, but her boyishness and a sense of je ne sais quoi charm makes me have such a girl crush on her.

004.jpg

007_1.jpg

009.jpg

005.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Freja Beha Erichsen Ditches the Catwalk for Designing
August 20, 2013 12:43pm

Freja Beha Erichsen in her Mother Denim collection

Although she’s been absent from the runway of late, Freja Beha Erichsen estimates that she’s walked over one thousand runways in her career. And while we’d love to see the veteran catwalker make a return to the shows next month, we’re not holding our breath. “It just felt natural, at a point, not to do as many shows,” she tells Style.com. “At the moment, I am not planning to do any shows this fall. I wouldn’t say I would never do a show again, though.”

In the meantime, she’s trying something new on for size: designing. Erichsen paired up with Mother cofounders Lela Becker and Tim Kaeding for a capsule collection, debuting in September. The Danish supe worked closely with Kaeding on the fits, washes, and prints for the wares, which include classics like the Muse skinny jeans in black and faux leather, and the Foxy Boxy chambray shirt—all signatures of the stunner’s much-loved personal style. “I felt like doing something I wear all the time was much more in my power, because, clearly, I am not a designer,” she admits. “I wanted them to be the thickness jeans should be, but also comfortable. We got the first pair really right, and I’ve been wearing them ever since.”

Freja Beha Erichsen in her Mother Denim collectionHere, Style.com has the exclusive first look at the offerings (which range from $145 to $300) before they hit Nordstrom this fall. Ten percent of the proceeds will benefit Doctors Without Borders, the international humanitarian organization the do-good model has been working with for the past few years (in between posing for Prada ad campaigns and British Vogue covers, that is). “Obviously, I would love to do more projects along these lines,” she says. “I need to come up with something else!”
—Kristin Tice Studeman

http://www.style.com/stylefile/2013/08/freja-beha-erichsen-ditches-the-catwalk-for-designing/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+style_file+%28Style+-+The+Style+File%29

I adore the boyish look. For me, a boyish figure is my dream though sadly I was given huge hips, and i hate them. She looks so perfect and casually flawless, her legs are utterly perfect.

I love Freja! But I think she has gained a little recently, here is one of her new pictures for Mother Denim. Still absolutely love her though!
lt5dZLI.jpg

I love her androgynous look so much. She's not classically pretty in a feminine way, but her boyishness and a sense of je ne sais quoi charm makes me have such a girl crush on her.

004.jpg

007_1.jpg

009.jpg

005.jpg

She looks gorgeous!
She's not that androgynous though, I've seen worse! And she is beautiful, not even in an unconvential way.

She has a different kinds of beauty than say, Gemma or Emily Didonato (facewise, I'm talking) but she really is pretty (as in, you see it straigt away!)

I love Freja! But I think she has gained a little recently, here is one of her new pictures for Mother Denim. Still absolutely love her though!
lt5dZLI.jpg
I think so too. Her upper body seems less bony and more "soft".
(and of course, I also still like her!)

Also from Mother Denim
ca1466fb54aa3516b939baaa14a63410.jpg

A lot of people say I look like her, and I can say that when I gain even the slightest bit I get a puffier face, and judging by those Mother shots, she does too. Still love her though, and her Abbey days are the perfect thinspo.:)

Never noticed it before but she looks quite similar to Françoise Hardy:

0a.jpg

French-chanteuse-Francoise-Hardy.jpg

tumblr_l8jw2qLbf41qcdm8fo1_500.png

francoise-hardy.jpg