Edita Vilkeviciute

my favorite picture :lol: :kiss:

FWZJrC5.jpg

That doesn't look like a B cup. Although she does look smaller in the other pictures.
Also, I'm probably the only girl here (or elsewhere) to say this but I actually wish her chest was smaller but she still looks hot.

In other photos, her boobs don't look this big.. I think it's the VS effect.:hmm:

She's gorgeous, I think she's one of those timeless beauties! :oops:
She can rock a xylophone with boobs, how amazing is that! ;)

176550-800w.jpg

176552-800w.jpg

182009-800w.jpg

188340-800w.jpg

Mango catalogue:
182109-800w.jpg

182110-800w.jpg

183360-800w.jpg

nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! why does she have that BEAUTIFUL face with that body 0.0 not ok I was like oh my gosh she's lovely then saw body shots ugh

Oh god such a beauty! new inspiration here:luv: even though she is not the skinniest model, she looks so toned and right, I can relate to her in this that I am rather muscly and will never be stick-thin noodle-y:( but she works it!! ahh-mazing!!:kiss: I also would think she'd look even better with smaller boobs though...but that's just cuz I like mosquito-bit boobies I guess;)

and and and this one came out a couple of months ago. more boobies ahead for those lurking whilst 'working'

the-libertine-magazine-beaute-edita-vilkeviciute-by-gilles-bensimon-for-vogue-paris-may-2013-11.jpg

stunning :luvluv:

OMG I didn't realize it but she's the one I painted from Vogue Paris over the summer! It's in the painting thread, not that good and doesn't do her any justice but...

Attachments

• L1060391.jpg
    L1060391.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: 1 user
I've always been a huge fan, she's so lovely ❤️❤️

I think she's gorgeous :luv: i like that she's a very toned skinny without being overly muscular! Obviously Vlada is perfection but I don't have that delicate bone structure where that would be achievable so it's definitely nice to see that there are toned skinny models that aren't actually just lards like adriana lima.