victoria beckham

NEW PICS

article-0-1AB3975C000005DC-44_306x763.jpg

article-2357824-1AB38BE3000005DC-810_634x803.jpg

article-0-1AB38350000005DC-827_634x809.jpg

article-2357824-1AB39789000005DC-686_634x874.jpg

article-2357824-1AB3B563000005DC-584_634x865.jpg

Yeah, this body popped out 4 babies. I find her boring and superficial, but I have respect for Vicky's discipline all over the years when it comes to food, dieting and restricting.

One of the only celebrities that can be used as thinspo. Only thing I dont like is her boobs are too large for my taste.

She's the queen of celeb-thinspiration (right next to Nicole Richie). I love her figure, and how she doesn't even discuss it, yet everybody knows she's really strict..

She's the queen of celeb-thinspiration (right next to Nicole Richie). I love her figure, and how she doesn't even discuss it, yet everybody knows she's really strict..

Yeah, although she's thicker than her super skinny days. Like this:

sept25vbweight.jpg

8826d1152044893-rich-famous-anorexic-victoriabig250606_228x510.jpg

I love her! She is exactly what I strive to look like when I'm her age after having kids (obviously I want to be skinnier at this point in my life). It's refreshing to see a woman with 4 kids not let herself go. In fact, she looks way better after having those kids than she did before.

I love her look. As a person/celebrity though, I don't really find her interesting. It's good to have at least one celebrity out there showing that with some effort you can have the body that you want.

I dunno where to post, the 'bad cover' thread or here,

7utp.jpg

Vic's facial expression is odd, I don't get why they would pick this pic as the cover. :nervous:

7utp.jpg

Vic's facial expression is odd, I don't get why they would pick this pic as the cover. :nervous:

vogue decided that the next cover should be more of a trainwreck than the previous. wait for the next issue to see yet another awkward celeb cover!

7utp.jpg

Oh my... I like Victoria Beckam for many reasons but why is she trying so ridiculously the "model pose" ??? Celebrities should be forbiden to feature it, it just comes out as childish ridiculous.

Nice interview about her: http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/08/22/victoria-beckham-working-girl/?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

25well-beckham2-tmagSF.jpg

"She says she is relaxed about how she looks in pictures. “I don’t want to be made to look like I’m 25,” she said. “I’m 39. I don’t have any issues with my age.” That is what she said, at least. But she fretted a bit before the session, and as Teller prepared to take her picture she asked — jokingly, but not — that he go easy on her wrinkles (not that she has any noticeable ones)."

"For the shoot, Beckham reclined on her office floor, surrounded by fashion chaos: swatches of fabric, soda cans, sketches. She declined the suggestion to include a plate of grapes or some such in the picture. “We don’t want anyone to know I eat,” she said. “Why ruin that?”