Amanda Bynes

I love how she always complains on twitter that the media are posting horrible photos of her in all their articles.. so that they should just use the photos she uploads from her phone :run:

hahah I know. Like no, they are not going to post your myspace angle pics of your ugly piercings.
Who the hell even gets cheek piercings when your face is naturally always super bloated looking? Just looks so bad.

That video she posted was hilarious. I have started looking at her Twitter practically everyday :)() because of these photos she is posting. On a side note, she seems like she was on some ecstasy in that video.

Me thinks I should start following this thread more... :popcorn:

Train. Wreck.

Oh my god, I had totally forgotten What I like about you! Wouldn't watch it anymore but I was way younger then. I agree that she really used to look so much better when she was younger. But again, I think it's harder to be thin when you get older so I cannot blame her. But it's sad that she seems to have an ED.

She's beginning to make me feel uncomfortable... she seems very ill.

article-0-1990702F000005DC-643_634x812.jpg

article-0-1990713B000005DC-305_634x998.jpg

article-2317329-19892698000005DC-805_634x742.jpg

article-0-198926A8000005DC-183_634x542.jpg

Girl needs some lithium and a consult at the Aveda counter. She looks like Barbie's trailer park hooker cousin.

1367430337_amanda-bynes-lg.jpg

Along with these photos:

Amanda Bynes may not be happy with her body, but she's sure not shy about showing it off! The 27-year-old Hairspray star tweeted two revealing selfies on Apr. 30. Both pictures featured the actress wearing a lacy black bra and yoga pants. "About to put on makeup! I weigh 135 -- I've gained weight!" Bynes wrote in one photo caption. "I need to be 100 lbs!"

Oh god please... someone hold me... I'm so scared. I never thought I'd be afraid of having nightmares about the present day "Ask Ashley.. thaaaaat's meee!" girl. :wtf:

askashley.jpg

She looks crazy. She's saying things that are fine, she's allowed to want to be a hundred pounds if she wants, but it is not smart to say these things in a public medium as there will be back lash. Also, for a movie star, I would have thought she'd have a much larger bathroom.

Let's all watch 'she's the man' and remind ourselves how talented she really is :) and she could be doing all this just so she can have the most epic come back ever haha

Girl needs some lithium and a consult at the Aveda counter. She looks like Barbie's trailer park hooker cousin.

LOL!!!!!! "barbie's trailer park hooker cousin" made my day :lol::lol::lol:

ok back to serious. it's not funny at all. i think there this tough shit going on with her. someone needs to prevent her from humiliating and destroying herself in the public eye. once she is sane again and wonders why she doesn't get hired anymore, she'll regret all this twittering.

Yeah, below 100lbs is the secret dirty truth of skinny celebs. No one would ever dare to admit it though.

Remember when Nicole Richie held a party and on the invite it said "No one over 100lbs!"

She said it was in jest, but since it was supposed to be a private party I bet she was 100% serious!

I love Amanda Bynes for all her craziness. I actually posted this little bit of an article I found on her on someone's facebook today:

"I only have hot friends," she tells the mag. "They have my back until I die."

In fact, she blames the homely masses for spreading lies and rumors about her. "I have no clue (why people say I'm insane). Every time I've heard it, it came from an ugly person's mouth, so I don't care."