Lindsay Ellingson

even if she had lanugo, don't you think she'd removed it before a VS show?
:confused:

i think it's only the light thats brings out her normal body hair in this certain pic

my thoughts exactly. she just looks SO small in that one picture as well. I mean we know well enough here now that it depends on your frame and complexion how you look at certain weights, so maybe she appears healthier than she is? I dunno I always worry about that becoming a side effect if I go too low on my intake, as I have very dark hair, so if/when I start to get extra hair in places it ain't supposed to be I get really self conscious, so I do not aspire to that haha

Looks like we're in the minority in this thread, but I agree with you.

Seconded. I was just thinking, "she's lovely, but nothing special".

That's what I think is the difference between pretty and strikingly beautiful.

yeah, she looks lovely but compared to Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr...:hmm:

my thoughts exactly. she just looks SO small in that one picture as well. I mean we know well enough here now that it depends on your frame and complexion how you look at certain weights, so maybe she appears healthier than she is? I dunno I always worry about that becoming a side effect if I go too low on my intake, as I have very dark hair, so if/when I start to get extra hair in places it ain't supposed to be I get really self conscious, so I do not aspire to that haha

Her body is turned to her side and her head is straight towards the camera. She doesn't look that small. She could just have a big head :hmm:

00510f.jpg

I think her face looks beautiful in that first pic but her body is SUPER hot!!!

None of the Angels looked that skinny in this year's VSFS imo, but Lindsay looked the best of all...

497ca576334e43ea_155742057_10.jpg

155744701.jpg

Not skinny like Magda, Maud or Constance, but the best of the Angels nonetheless.

DAMN her legs on that last pic look nice!! :bow:

I think her tummy is really toned (especially on the 1st picture), it looks nice :) Although i don't really like her belly button :shy:

Attachments

• lindsay_ellingson_victorias_secret_get_a_runway_body_6RXUUeU.sized.jpg
    lindsay_ellingson_victorias_secret_get_a_runway_body_6RXUUeU.sized.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 93
  • lindsay.jpg
    lindsay.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Lindsay+Ellingson+2011+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+vqe7A6fiTzBx.jpg
    Lindsay+Ellingson+2011+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+vqe7A6fiTzBx.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 102
  • lindsayellingsonrusselljames6.jpg
    lindsayellingsonrusselljames6.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 101
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 102

I know its been said before, but I really think she is the most beautiful of the VS girls. I mean all the other big ones like Candice, Miranda, Alessandra, Gisele etc. are cute and sexy at best (to me) but not beautiful in the sense that Lindsay approaches here. Maybe thats why she seems to be underused by VS as their brand is all about the cute, sexy and wholesome...

This poor girl is very underrated. Not sure why. She's got it all! Huge eyes, sweet face, fit and thin body, long legs. What else can anybody ask for?

I always have a soft spot for dancer models ;)

This poor girl is very underrated. Not sure why. She's got it all! Huge eyes, sweet face, fit and thin body, long legs. What else can anybody ask for?

I personally think it's because she doesn't have any distinctive features. Sure she has a sweet face, but so do thousands of other girls!
I agree, her body is amazing, but once you saw her, you don't really remember her, she's just another of many blondes (at least, that's my opinion :p)

BANG! (as in, I would, then I would run away with that dress)

Attachments

• 1010166_490835674317841_1172920577_n.jpg
    1010166_490835674317841_1172920577_n.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 211
Reactions: 1 user