Kendall Jenner

All I'm thinking is that whereas Kendall is not skinny by our standards, I would die if I were Kylie, who is obviously gaining weight and will always be in her sister(s)'s shadow..

article-2359362-1ABEC1D5000005DC-703_634x889.jpg

I think, given her size, it will rather be a case of Kendall being in Kylie's shadow ;)

Reactions: 1 user
I feel sorry for her, her fat sisters hollering was putting her off.

agree. plus that was like two years ago. i think she is much slimmer now.

but i also agree with the other girls, putting her body aside, her face is not special enough.

I think Kendall is the best of a bad lot looks wise. Her face, though too bland to do any proper modelling in my opinion, is very pretty , though in recent years the 'Kardashian' poison seems to be tainting her personality- I suppose it's inevitable that she'll eventually become as self obsessed and shallow as the others....I love her legs though, I would do anything to have such height

@kerrvaceous: She looks a LOT bigger because that's not her, it's her younger sister....

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact she is with Marilyn is just....ugh. And that interview; girl literally has zero personality.

Its just strange because she clearly has no concept of how the industry actually works, just because she's a Jenner/Kardashian doesn't mean that she'll book high profile jobs, imagine this girl at castings, she is such a diva. Ugh.

The whole thing leaves a sour taste in my mouth, i don't want to whine but it seems unfair, she hasn't had to work for it, she hasn't had to do unpaid editorial work, or fittings at 2AM. Just go away.

I'm not really impressed. She looks like any other young pretty celeb. Her body is okish, she may be slimmer than some models but I don't see any modelesque quality to her at all. She's definitely better than her family ( by the way I don't know which one I'm talking about, just the thin one, the other one isn't worth mentioning).