Kendall Jenner

article-2298940-18EB1526000005DC-271_634x656.jpg

article-2298940-18B919C3000005DC-873_634x637.jpg

I really envy her height. being stuck at 5 ft 4 makes it alot harder to be elegant. If I had her thighs It would not look good on me, but I guess she pulls it off. I don't like the kardashians but she's the best thing associated with that name

Kendall Jenner: “Calling someone too skinny is the same as calling someone too fat”
kendall3.jpg

On being called ‘skinny’:

“I’m constantly criticised for being too skinny. I’m trying to gain weight but my body won’t let it happen. What people don’t understand is that calling someone too skinny is the same as calling someone too fat, it’s not a nice feeling.”

… says 17 year-old Kendall in Harper’s Bazaar.
Source

I wonder if she's a member here :hmm:

I’m trying to gain weight but my body won’t let it happen.

Not sure if she is serious about putting on weight or not, but just wait till you a little bit older Kendall and you'll have no problem at all putting on weight.. being 17 and skinny (she isn't even that skinny imo) isn't rocket science :p

I follow her on instagram and she post sooo many pictures of unhealthy food. Idk if she actually eats it all but it pisses me off because it just seems so unfair that I haven't eaten any of those things in months and she still looks better than me.. (I'm done whining now)

I follow her on instagram and she post sooo many pictures of unhealthy food. Idk if she actually eats it all but it pisses me off because it just seems so unfair that I haven't eaten any of those things in months and she still looks better than me.. (I'm done whining now)

She's naturally skinny, but I'm sure as she gets older she'll gain weight :)