What are you wearing today?

anytime the thread gets updated i'm always excited to see a picture of @Coral and @Agytha :lol: sorry i'm repeating myself:oops: it's just, for me it's so much more inspiring and motivating since i know you, than looking at some model pictures. you are awesome girls! i hope i'll be able at some point to post pictures as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
I just think now they’re still losing money because I’m less productive if I’m wrapped up in a blanket trying to keep warm and not working :p
Makes total sense to me :grin: I'm currently playing blanket burrito as well, just in my bed instead of an office.

@skinnyjane @Coral Thank youuu :oops::luv:
Anytime <3

Today's outfit is and will be my pajama. Judge me.

That makes me jealous.

My grandma always said, "A perfect outfit is an outfit that makes girls jealous and boys go crazy." So I guess part 1 of the everlasting mission to find the perfect outfit is done ... now I just need to wait for my boyfriend to get home from work. :lol:

anytime the thread gets updated i'm always excited to see a picture of @Coral and @Agytha :lol: sorry i'm repeating myself:oops: it's just, for me it's so much more inspiring and motivating since i know you, than looking at some model pictures. you are awesome girls! i hope i'll be able at some point to post pictures as well :)

visna, you are too kind :kiss:
I know what you mean though about looking at normal girls rather than models as thinspo. Models to me are beautiful tall creatures that seem out of this world :angel: and plus their height is something I could never attain. So that's why I like seeing pictures of us skinny girls from the real world :) I'm excited to see more girls posting too :party:

You are an absolute darling :oops: thank you for your lovely words, beautiful girl :kiss:

Another casual day! :grin:

Baby blue (very unflattering but super comfy) cable knit jumper with silver jeans :grin: You can't see them here but I'm wearing patent t-bar creepers and a grey beanie :) also, my Chanel J12 :luv:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 263
Another casual day! :grin:

Baby blue (very unflattering but super comfy) cable knit jumper with silver jeans :grin: You can't see them here but I'm wearing patent t-bar creepers and a grey beanie :) also, my Chanel J12 :luv:

so adorable :)
loving the spring color! (Even though it may be approaching fall in Australia?)

Me today! Kind of bording, but oh well :p
And excuse my arm, I didn't no what to do with it lol

photo1_zps896f4514.jpg

Super simple today, I was in a hurry this morning: a pair of black skinny jeans, and a blue sweater, which looks kinda sporty.
The combination is actually pretty nice, and so comfy :lol:

I enjoy the color of your sweater and I love the perfume bottle & flowers

Me today! Kind of bording, but oh well :p
And excuse my arm, I didn't no what to do with it lol

photo1_zps896f4514.jpg

simple but cute styling ;)
And I love your bun!

Do you have a thread on skinny showcase? If not, WHY?? :bow:

simple but cute styling ;)
And I love your bun!

Do you have a thread on skinny showcase? If not, WHY?? :bow:

Thanks!
I love wearing buns, but my husband always jokingly laughs at them. He calls them bunions :lol:

And no, I don’t have a thread yet in the skinny showcase.. I’m not sure why but I just haven’t gotten around to it :oops:

Thanks!
I love wearing buns, but my husband always jokingly laughs at them. He calls them bunions :lol:

Haha my bf doesn't like them too. Not even the "messy" ones... He always refers to the one episode from King Of Queens :meh:

And no, I don’t have a thread yet in the skinny showcase.. I’m not sure why but I just haven’t gotten around to it :oops:

You should start one. But no pressure here ;)