Britney Spears

March 7, 2013

britney-spears-skin-care-salon-visit-02.jpg

her bra is exploding

When both Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera were popular, I was on the side of Britney. As a teenager, I really liked her music. It is sad to see that someone you admired when you were little is no longer worth admiring.

I'm sorry for her, I think doesn't really matter if she tries to make diet or work out, her face is just too tired and now maybe she is enjoying the simple thing in life, like going to the supermarket looking like crap.

Those pictures of her at the soccer match are really cute. She's not skinny. She's an average-sized mom. I think that should be fine. You know, knowing that she has suffered/suffers from bulimia... I just want her to be happy. She looks ten times prettier when she smiles.

Those pictures of her at the soccer match are really cute. She's not skinny. She's an average-sized mom. I think that should be fine. You know, knowing that she has suffered/suffers from bulimia... I just want her to be happy. She looks ten times prettier when she smiles.

She's suffered from bulimia?? When did this come out?! Where have I been?

Bulimia? Has she ever talked about it? hmmm

I remember reading several seemingly-legit articles about it (not national enquirer). but that was quite a while ago, so I can't recall the precise sources. sorry, I know that's unhelpful!

I've never heard of the Bulima rumor either...

anywho-
Gosh her kids are adorable, she looks happy and healthy and I am happy for her. Seems like shes finally in a stable state.