Lindsay Lohan

Source:DailyMail (9 July 2014)

2jUQ3dL.jpg

Acww9Hl.png

She was so naturally beautiful before the fillers. I wonder where exactly she got them because she looks so haggard and puffy all of the time. Here are some before pictures:

Can someone explain to me how you can look end up looking like this at 28? I know plenty of people who party too hard, even ones in their 50s who still drink excessively and do drugs, who don't look anything like that sorry. Heck, I've known crack addicts who look healthier. Is she just really unlucky? It's frightening to see how you can destroy your body.

Incidentally, I find this kind of 'journalism' completely gratuitous and a heinous form of cultural pollution. Why is a national newspaper spending its resources bringing us dozens of photos of a sick and physically wretched woman during a private holiday? It's obscene to pap someone with long-lenses and then accuse them of 'parading their body' [/rant]

Can someone explain to me how you can look end up looking like this at 28? I know plenty of people who party too hard, even ones in their 50s who still drink excessively and do drugs, who don't look anything like that sorry. Heck, I've known crack addicts who look healthier. Is she just really unlucky? It's frightening to see how you can destroy your body.

Incidentally, I find this kind of 'journalism' completely gratuitous and a heinous form of cultural pollution. Why is a national newspaper spending its resources bringing us dozens of photos of a sick and physically wretched woman during a private holiday? It's obscene to pap someone with long-lenses and then accuse them of 'parading their body' [/rant]

Agree with everything you said but I still love seeing photos of celebs in bikinis (skinny or not!).

I think Lindsay is unlucky...or maybe the people you know are lucky. She has the body type to be pretty slim - she's has a better body type than the Kardashian sisters: by that I mean, she has the body type that can get pretty skinny whereas I don't know if it's physically possible for the Kardashian girls to get super skinny.

I actually think that I prefer the bodies of the Kardashian girls to Lindsay. yes, they have huge arses and hips but at least they work out. Yes, whilst their arms, legs and bums are large, you can tell that they do work out because there is some TONE to them. They don't have super flat stomachs but their stomachs aren't awful and they aren't pudgy/flabby - they're relatively flat-ish. Whereas Lindsay, although she's slimmer than the Kardasians, has an awful bloated, saggy, puffy look going on which is just gross. You can tell she does NO exercise at all because nothing about her is toned.

I think its the combination of years of hard drugs/alcohol, shitty diet and the fact that she keeps getting fillers :wtf: I really think the fillers are ruining her face.

I think its the combination of years of hard drugs/alcohol, shitty diet and the fact that she keeps getting fillers :wtf: I really think the fillers are ruining her face.

Yeah, this really isn't doing her favours. Even if I could get my head around the idea of *inviting* someone to stick needles in your face, I am really not convinced by the results that this is a beneficial procedure, and the temptation to abuse is obviously quite strong.

Let's just take a moment to remember a pretty lady :)

lindsay_lohan1.jpg

EXERCISE
I do kickboxing for exercise and I love to run through the park. Then I do obliques and other ab work. I use this app called Round Timer with my trainer, which is a set of four movements for 20 seconds with 10 seconds of rest between.’

Everyone should try S Factor. It’s almost like erotic yoga—all these women in a dark room doing really sexy movements...
The class starts with yoga, and then some stretching that feels like Pilates...
And in the second hour you’ll do a routine at the pole.. And you wear layers of sweats that you strip off. I’ll be honest—it’s really hard, but you feel so good after. My body was the best it’s ever been.”

http://intothegloss.com/2014/12/lindsay-lohan/

Yep, its photoshopped. That was the first thing I noticed. Its so obvious! Poor girl

Reactions: 1 user