Miley Cyrus

Did anyone see Cher's rant about Miley's VMA performance? I thought it was really funny, esp that she pointed out that her body "looked like hell"! :highfive:

Dat mommy arm.

And just when you thought she couldn't get any trashier...
article-2428915-1828AFA400000578-802_634x487.jpg

:facepalm:

Was that supposed to be an outfit?
She ran out of clothes so she had to use a driftnet and scotch tape?

And to think that she's actually a good singer! She's proved she can belt very well before, and she can still do it. As she grows older, isn't her voice supposed to develop even more? Out of all the Disney girls she was one of the best regarding vocals imo. The others used a lot more autotune than her and they were AWFUL live singers. They never had the strength for belting that Miley had. What a waste of talent. :rolleyes:

I thought she was really cute before. It's so embarrassing but I used to love Hannah Montana as a child. The only annoying thing was her posture. And her hair was my life goals. :oops:

mileycyruscomgoldenglobtl0.jpg

She does have the vocal chops, but beyond her obvious lack of any kind of class, when I first heard that cataclysm of 'We Can't Stop', i thought it was a joke cause it was so bad! And then it became a hit and I'm like whaaaa?

Urgh, she annoys me. And to think she actually looked really good a year back, when she was on the Pilates bandwagon. But now she's plain trash... and a very untalented songwriter. Vocal chops mean nothing if you don#t know how to use them, and thing you can get by on 'swag'. Kill it with fire.

Listen to her backyard sessions. If only she'd stop acting the way she does and sang in the appropriate style for her voice, I have a feeling people would more easily tolerate her, at least I would. But no. She doesn't want respect or praise for her musical talents, she wants attention and fame so she does what is necessary and acts accordingly to meet those ends.

I can almost appreciate these songs if I don't think too much that the girl who once sang them now looks like a hot mess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFZsunzjDXU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSpkaBeZckY (how ironic, it's like she knew what would happen. she surely chose this way of course, so so sad, wasting any talent she has)

Good lord, even dogs have their tongue IN their mouth way more often than Miley.

she claims to be 108 pounds... she is so annoying:rolleyes:

http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/miley-cyrus/miley-cyrus-im-108-pounds.html#more-41938

“I wasn’t trying to be sexy. If I was trying to be sexy, I could have been sexy. I can dance a lot better than I was dancing.” She knows sticking her tongue out isn’t hot and that those weird stubby pigtails aren’t flattering (“I look like a little creature”). And she even knows it’s ridiculous for her to twerk. “People are like, ‘Miley thinks she’s a black girl, but she’s got the flattest ass ever,’ I’m like, I’m 108 pounds! I know! Now people expect me to come out and twerk with my tongue out all the time. I’ll probably never do that sh-t again.”

That answer seems like shes proud of her Weight. I'm no good at weight guess since I have no idea how tall she is, what do you guys think 108 lb?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

She could be 108, just a bmi of 18 so I could buy it. If I were to guess though, 113... (She's reportedly 5'5")

She looks heavier than 108 for someone who is 5"5.

On the white tongue issue, I read that a white tongue is caused by a yeast infection!!! ewwww

‘Miley thinks she’s a black girl, but she’s got the flattest ass ever,’ I’m like, I’m 108 pounds!
108 pounds at 5'5"? Sure, Miley. The earth's triangular as well... :facepalm:

My guess is a good 120. I was way thinner than her at 108 pounds, and I'm 5'4".

I think 108 at 5'4-5'5 is believable, but maybe a small underestimate. To be fair though, at 5'5 and 105 a few years ago, with little muscle tone, I looked very similar. Weight isn't everything it's composition/bone mass as well

She looks heavier than 108 for someone who is 5"5.

On the white tongue issue, I read that a white tongue is caused by a yeast infection!!! ewwww

I think she looks heavier too :nopity: Probably like 115 :hmm:

I googled out what a yeast infection is and those pictures weren't flattering at all :lol: