Miley Cyrus

tumblr_ms5th1jwpJ1ru5h8co1_500.gif

Reactions: 4 users
When I saw the pictures/gifs of Miley from VMAs my first thought literally was -- I can't wait to see what Skinnygossip has to say about this on takedowns. And as always, SG is the place to come for bitchy Miley takedowns ;) <3

Saw this one on Facebook this morning!

8upygaje.jpg

I vomited a little in my mouth :superpuke: I've been trying to avoid seeing any more of these photos I've already seen... eugghhh.

I couldn't stand her before but this is a whole new level of disgusting... and for some reason I always get the vibe that she's got bad personal hygiene :nopity: Or is that just me being extra-anti-Miley?

She's so trashy. I can't look at her without wanting to stab myself in the eye.

Does it bother anyone else that some critics are calling this whole VMA circus "racist?"

Even worse, in her performance last night Miley used black women as props -- like, literal props -- and barely anyone said anything. I saw very few people displaying any outrage over the fact that Miley was, at one point, slapping a faceless black woman on the ass as if she was nothing more than a thing for Miley to dominate and humiliate.

So ridiculous. As one commenter said, "if she had white dancers then it would be she is racist for not employing black dancers..." It's always something.

The writer of this article is really reading into it way too deeply.

What Miley Cyrus Did Was Disgusting -- But Not For the Reasons You Think
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/anne-t...ce_b_3819177.html?utm_hp_ref=tw#slide=2837698

Yes, actually, Miley's "performance" was disgusting for all the obvious reasons we think! Trash is trash. Leave race out of it.

I don't know why tabloids like to splash headlines like "MILEY IS OUT OF CONTROL" or "IS THIS THE END FOR MILEY???" because honestly, Miley's skankiness is one of the most controlled public image in showbiz. She's not out of control - she's totally in control. Why her bad girl image is so off-putting is because of how forced and unnatural it is. She is trying WAY too hard with the image. Rihanna, on the other hand, looks like she truly loves it rough and dirty. Miley looks like the girl who's all "YAAAAH I'M SO HARDCORE LOOK AT ME" but in truth she's probably still a squeaky clean princess inside.

People like Amanda Bynes, Britney during her breakdown days, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse - those are really out of control. You can tell they've gone off the deep end and has a screw loose. They act crazy, thinking they are still normal. Miley, on the other hand, is acting like she's out of control for the attention and publicity, since she's promoting her new album. She acts crazy, WANTING people to think she's crazy.

That's why the level of revulsion we have for Miley now, doesn't match up with most other "out-of-control" celebs. Miley and Cara should just form a club now.

Reactions: 3 users
I don't know why tabloids like to splash headlines like "MILEY IS OUT OF CONTROL" or "IS THIS THE END FOR MILEY???" because honestly, Miley's skankiness is one of the most controlled public image in showbiz. She's not out of control - she's totally in control. Why her bad girl image is so off-putting is because of how forced and unnatural it is. She is trying WAY too hard with the image. Rihanna, on the other hand, looks like she truly loves it rough and dirty. Miley looks like the girl who's all "YAAAAH I'M SO HARDCORE LOOK AT ME" but in truth she's probably still a squeaky clean princess inside.

People like Amanda Bynes, Britney during her breakdown days, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse - those are really out of control. You can tell they've gone off the deep end and has a screw loose. They act crazy, thinking they are still normal. Miley, on the other hand, is acting like she's out of control for the attention and publicity, since she's promoting her new album. She acts crazy, WANTING people to think she's crazy.

That's why the level of revulsion we have for Miley now, doesn't match up with most other "out-of-control" celebs. Miley and Cara should just form a club now.

YES.
Although I feel like all these mainstream pop singers and performers are at least a little bit crazy. The difference is, back in 2001 (the pinnacle of the previous pop era) the image and style of the singers had to be very tame, innocent and sweet. Britney was crazy, but she had to act like a nice, naive teen. Right now, the music has incorporated electronic sounds and it is edgier, and the image has to portray that. So it is okay if Miley acts crazy, because that is what the music industry is pushing. It all boils down to a couple music execs who decide what we will listen to five years from now, though. And apparently, they decided to make disgusting, unclassy, grotesque happen.:facepalm: