Miley Cyrus

Wowowow I just spent the last day combing through these 150+ pages and I wonder what her motivation for working out so hard was when she was at her lowest. Like seriously, what was she trying to accomplish if she was just going to let herself go again?? :wtf:

May 10, 2013

article-0-19B744C1000005DC-335_634x908.jpg

This is why tights should NOT BE WORN on their own like this. It's so fricking trashy.

I just read that Miley got the No. 1 spot on Maxim's Hot 100 list! Seriously, how? :wtf:

I just read that Miley got the No. 1 spot on Maxim's Hot 100 list! Seriously, how? :wtf:

i'm thinking blackmail or bribery...
actually i vote bribery she's definitely rich enough to pull that off, but i don't know that she is clever enough to pull off blackmail ;)

I almost like her face, if she didn't keep doing that horseteeth thing she probably thinks makes her look like a model. The dress looked cheap and trashy but points for effort I guess. As for the hair...I tried something like that when I was 15. 15 is the only age when ridiculous styles like that are acceptable, you're not David fucking Bowie for Christ's sake, try a little harder. Or stop trying. Whatever it is she's doing, she needs to do the opposite of that because she's just wrecking all that hard work and hiding it behind atrocious outfits. No wonder Chris/Liam/whatever meathead she's with supposedly wants to leave her. That felt mean but I just ate a bit too much lasagne so I'm feeling pissed.

Can we get a good side by side comparison before/after shot? (For before perhaps one of those selfies she posted in the big mirror in her house with her Pilates body)

Thanks @Stick.figure :) I think I'm just noticing this now but in the first pilates-era shot with the blue bra top she has really chubby cheeks...a little odd. And definitely not skinny even back then, she had a long way to go but as we all know didn't proceed down that path and instead gained.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a little odd, but maybe she is just one of those people who gain really easily in their faces when they are at higher weights, and thats the hardest to lose, so it stays there at lower weights also.

I mean, I still have terrible bloated hamstercheeks... But then, the rest of my body also needs a lot of work still.

It is a little odd, but maybe she is just one of those people who gain really easily in their faces when they are at higher weights, and thats the hardest to lose, so it stays there at lower weights also.

I mean, I still have terrible bloated hamstercheeks... But then, the rest of my body also needs a lot of work still.

Fair enough yes...I have a thing for thin/defined faces now, its not something I even noticed or paid attention to years ago and obviously someone can be skinny while still having sort of chubby cheeks for lots of reasons including how recently they lost it, genetics of course and I'm assuming things like bloat/water retention could play into this as well etc.

this is kind of how i am too, although my chin is actually a bit more out-sticking (eeuhm?) now my hamstercheeks are very much there...

Thanks @Stick.figure :) I think I'm just noticing this now but in the first pilates-era shot with the blue bra top she has really chubby cheeks...a little odd. And definitely not skinny even back then, she had a long way to go but as we all know didn't proceed down that path and instead gained.

I am CONVINCED she has been having Binge-eating / Bulimia issues for a while now ...
Her face is doing better though these days, she actually looks like she's done gaining so much so fast (aka post-restriction all over the place bingeing :nopity:) - good on her.

Last edited by a moderator: