Miley Cyrus

Is it just me or are her legs slightly smaller than recently? I hope she's losing again.

rs_634x1024-130423081630-634.MileyCyrus.shorts.jc.jpg

Yeah...you really have to wonder whats going through her head when she plans and executes this sort of 'look' :wtf:

Girrrl, what u talkin 'bout, I wear outfits like that to get my groceries in.. ain’t nothin wrong with it okayyy!

:p

Girrrl, what u talkin 'bout, I wear outfits like that to get my groceries in.. ain’t nothin wrong with it okayyy!

:p

But you are such a sexy little skinny-Minnie that you could quite literally wear anything and still look classy and stunning :luv:

Why NOT!??? All girls need to start dressing like hookers.. free stuff :lol:

:lol:
True :hmm:
But I would definitely have to be high on some hard stuff to ever dress like that lol I'm a "less is more" kind of gal.

I think we have another Taylor Momsen in the making...
:nod: seems like it... except a trailer park hipster inspired vibe instead of the "sooo edgy & rebellious" I'm-a-badass-goth one.

But have they both got the trashy stripper thing going on?
Definitely.
taylor_momsen_gif_by_vanniswag-d5eifzt.gif

There's been rumours going around that Liam's got a crush on Emma Watson, hence the delayed wedding/prolonged engagement.

"What should I do to get his attention back? I know! I will channel pixie-era Emma Watson, BUT SLUTTY."