Miley Cyrus

her body fluctuations are very sad, but her hair is definitely growing on me. it was cuter before but i dont hate it now

Ever since she went into this whole edgy look, she's been looking more and more ridiculous! I can't believe Liam is actually going to marry her.

Sadly she is not my thinspo anymore, excuse me while I go cry. :cry:

Sept 30, 2012

55fd3d.gif

2rm04lg.jpg

qp42nb.jpg

1zecz85.jpg

ild0tc.jpg

znpl06.jpg

1zc25hi.jpg

^^ Sticking her tongue out like a true reptillian! She looks great but is such a sell out and apparently not that talented. Besides make herself over what does she do.

omg the latest pictures are just awful... why.. just why does she have to dress like that? :meh:

her upper arms look so flabby here..

oh and HE seems to have put on weight too or is it just my imagination?

I hate to agree with all this hate, but...

I was so fascinated with her skinny-ing, but it seems to be in reverse now. The new hair is OK, if only because it is the death of that horrid permanent bun. I wish her facial expressions weren't so annoying. I hope hope hope she doesn't go the way of LiLo.

I was also so fascinated by how quickly she slimmed down, but it pisses the hell out of me that she can't stay at any weight for more than a few weeks! And don't even get me started on that haircut...just saying that when she looks back on those wedding pictures she's going to regret it (if there ever is a wedding)

I was also so fascinated by how quickly she slimmed down, but it pisses the hell out of me that she can't stay at any weight for more than a few weeks! And don't even get me started on that haircut...just saying that when she looks back on those wedding pictures she's going to regret it (if there ever is a wedding)

Agreed. I dunno if she's trying to be a "rebel" or something with her horrible haircut and WAY too skimpy clothing. Seems like a thing you would do after you get divorced not right before your wedding :wtf:

My feelings toward her: :(

She as doing so good. Then she decided to get chubby and chop all her hair off.

I feel like I am only of the few people who really wasn't that impressed with her slimming down. She looked like she worked out, yeah, but nothing skinny special.

Also the fucking bitch needed to chub down. Desperately.

:kiss:

Reactions: 2 users
omg the latest pictures are just awful... why.. just why does she have to dress like that? :meh:

her upper arms look so flabby here..

oh and HE seems to have put on weight too or is it just my imagination?

Right? out of a desire to stop my weight sexism, I checked him out just now, he could lose a few %bodyfat really. You can barely tell he works out.

Should I feel bad, because those pictures make me kind of... glad? I just cannot stand her AT ALL and I couldn't be happy for her about her weightloss.