Luma Grothe

Am I the only one who doesn't see that as all that snobbish? :run:

Omg and her face is beautiful especially considering 100% candid.

*pleasepleaseplease god let her lose just a few more though*
tumblr_nh6uqjxbdq1rhbqfgo1_1280.jpg

I think she gained, maybe just her legs being together like that gives the illusion. But regardless if she did her face makes up for it. :oops::luv:
You know you won the damn genetic lottery when your face can make up for weight gain ;):luv:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

I'm going to seem like a bitch and sorry if this is off topic but this girl has been mentioned in this thread before so I thought why not. I most likely will get penalized for this too haha but whatever. This whole video is so cringe. Every 2 seconds she's like "Fashion week is killing me, I'm starving, I don't have time to do anything." Like she's a real model or agent or designer or anyone else in the industry that's relevant and actually working hard and have to work because its their job. The whole video is just her going to random fashion week events, for sure had to beg Luma to get into these. It's sad she's trying so hard yet she knows Luma is the only thing that gets her views or makes her relevant. But Luma has a boyfriend now and doesn't have time anymore. Maybe it's just me assuming things, this is a gossip site after all. I just had to rant and put my opinion out there. :hahano:

Last edited:

Give me a picture of a horse and I’m in :p

Her face is like the highway to sin/hell: soft but sensual all at once.
976F5F52-15CD-48B9-B1C7-5E8ED3E2049E.gif

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Thanks to @angelalamode for posting Luma's beautiful words. I got chills from reading them. I have no doubt that she starved and worked for free for years and years. So I'm updating her thread bc her face is just...perfect.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
polaroids from women management in nyc
71a.jpg
71b.jpg
72.jpg

L'Officiel Ukraine July 2018
72a.jpg
72b.jpg
72c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Stumbled across some pictures from past years!

Vogue Arabia November 2019:
Luma-Grothe-Fashion-Shoot13.jpeg
Luma-Grothe-Fashion-Shoot08.jpeg

Luma-Grothe-Fashion-Shoot03.jpeg
Luma-Grothe-Fashion-Shoot06.jpeg

Woman Spain August 2019:
Luma-Grothe-Woman-Spain-Cover-Photoshoot03.jpeg
Luma-Grothe-Woman-Spain-Cover-Photoshoot02.jpeg

Luma-Grothe-Woman-Spain-Cover-Photoshoot06.jpeg

Her face is just stunning! A bit off-topic, but I just adore how thick and luscious her brows are (the sperm brows of the 2000s could never compare 😅 ).

Reactions: 2 users