Ran across these oldies on Pinterest while searching for workout thinspo:

29B7454E-14EE-4B27-9C99-7CD92E1E4158.jpeg

68881F84-DBE0-4E96-B82F-0978BD69420B.jpeg

Sigh. :(

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Yeah true!

I wonder what happened.. Usually when famous people gain a lot they're very vocal about it. Maybe she is trying to get pregnant
That’s what i was thinking. She was posting pictures with babies a lot recently on her ig stories. So she might have baby fever and decided that it is time. I know being really skinny gets in the way of that sometimes because you lose your period which may have been her case. Can’t think of another reason why she would put her job on such a line lol

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 2 users
Can’t think of another reason why she would put her job on such a line lol
I doubt the weight gain would jeopardize her VS work- considering the avg VS model’s size it’s basically a smart career move. VS work makes infinitely more money than HF runway shows, and she’s a popular somewhat long-time angel with a big social media following, so VS has no reason to drop her or stop giving her work. This weight gain will probably make her MORE popular with the mainstream judging by ig comments..

• Sad
  • Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 3 users
This weight gain will probably make her MORE popular with the mainstream judging by ig comments..
Yep. But in no way they *actually* find her more attractive like this. They are just relieved she isn't super hot anymore, and thus doesn't threaten their fragile self esteem.

I know being really skinny gets in the way of that sometimes because you lose your period which may have been her case.

It did in my case too. My ob/gyn already told me that I'll need to gain when/if I want to get pregnant.. But in truth my period disappeared at 54kg which is not even that low at 5'8 :slinkout:
Anyway, in that case Romee will prob lose all the extra lbs soon after giving birth.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
This is such an unflattering photo. Where’s her neck at? Wtf is she wearing? The wind in the shirt makes it look like she has bigger arms that she already has. No words :run:

Attachments

• ADBF71FF-ADEA-4ADA-8CFA-11C30A4668DC.jpeg
    ADBF71FF-ADEA-4ADA-8CFA-11C30A4668DC.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Her face looks so puffy especially at 13:00 :disgusted:
And there she is eating a burger and fries at the end... Remember in old vlogs when she used to have restraint and just watched while her bf was eating... It's like she gave up

Her face looks so puffy especially at 13:00 :disgusted:
And there she is eating a burger and fries at the end... Remember in old vlogs when she used to have restraint and just watched while her bf was eating... It's like she gave up

Haha the driver's response at 17:29 while they're headed to In-N-Out: "Do you want something too?" "No I'm okay, I'm on an only air diet" :lol:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
  • Funny
This is not the first time that she has denied pregnancy rumors. It's hard to tell whether her weight gain was actually intentional given how sudden it was..

Attachments

• IMG_2014.jpeg
    IMG_2014.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 138
AB66C556-83FB-43C4-B650-B0D7096C8666.png
Apparently she is offended by people wondering if she's pregnant and she quickly pulled the 'healthier' body / happier than ever song...
C'mon Romee, who are you trying to fool? :facepalm:
Where did your enviable discipline go?

EDIT The time it took me to upload this @Rose 's comment was already up, blame my terrible connection... I'm sorry if my comment is redundant.

Last edited:
This is not the first time that she has denied pregnancy rumors. It's hard to tell whether her weight gain was actually intentional given how sudden it was..

Well now we know why. She has gained enough popularity over the years through social media to quit runway and HF modeling, it's pretty clear she sees her future as an influencer and she doesn't need to be skinny for that – if anything her following will be greater when she appeals more to the common woman.

I guess I don't begrudge her, and if I were the type of person who was into following influencers I think she's a better "inspiration" than many VERY AVERAGE, plastic rich girls trying to be influencers. At least Romee & Laurens are (mostly) natural-looking, nice, fun, and R actually worked for years, instead of having Daddy buy her designer clothes to showcase on Instagram :superpuke:

But Romee: it's healthier THAN ever, not then :tsk: (I am not a native English speaker either and then/than is such an easy rule to learn).

• Agree
But Romee: it's healthier THAN ever, not then :tsk: (I am not a native English speaker either and then/than is such an easy rule to learn).

Honestly, that irked me more than her bloated physique.

0860B483-F00E-4D23-8E74-424CA0BAC6C1.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
The color! The ass! The neck! This is a true masterpiece of public career suicide.

• Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 7 users