Alexis Ren

I have never seen such an unsubstantial and uninspiring video in my life (not to mention poorly edited). Girl clearly isn't cut out for Youtube entertainment.

• WTF
Reactions: 1 users
I have never seen such an unsubstantial and uninspiring video in my life (not to mention poorly edited). Girl clearly isn't cut out for Youtube entertainment.

How does she manage to juxtapose overly sensual movement for the camera with a goofy, “I’m so cute and relatable” voiceover? And THEN just hit us with a fake deep spurt of “connecting to your higher consciousness” and “look at me trying to connect to the mind with (contorting my back to make my ass and boobs look huge, wait no) yoga”? Girl pick a struggle.

upload_2018-12-31_10-59-15.gif

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 13 users
Pretty sure her stream-of-consciousness-y voiceover will narrate my future nightmares.

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
32BDE963-49F0-4464-AA58-0EF93B0E3352.png
C70594EE-1886-47C0-8D4B-D40278687867.png

From her story today. She’s officially no different from any of the “locals” I went to high school with.

• Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Photoshop?
Her waist looks different in every pic I see of her. She seems more of a straight shape in video?

Attachments

• 977AED1E-731D-40CF-AF12-41DC12DD2342.jpeg
    977AED1E-731D-40CF-AF12-41DC12DD2342.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Photoshop?
Her waist looks different in every pic I see of her. She seems more of a straight shape in video?
I think it's more so the angle. She has quite a big upper body with wide shoulders, a big bust and a broad chest, which gives her that V-shape that makes her waist look smaller in comparison. I think her waist was 58cm/23 inches when she was at her thinnest, which is not that small so it most likely has a lot to do with proportions.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I don’t think there is anything special about her face at all it’s just meh. Tbh the only thing enticing about her is her waist and as we’ve already stated that is almost most definitely not even real so there ain’t nothin left. (The fake deep “relatable n quirky” YouTube video is just another minus it was like she tried so hard but it ended up having the opposite effect???)

Jesus, plus this one… the underarm fat has me barely short of nauseous. Add the circa 2016 Kylie Jenner challenge lips & you have yourself a nightmare made manifest.

She constantly looks like she’s about to throw up

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
An old complaint, because I wasn't going to bump this trainwreck if I didn't have to, but I the Chainsmokers lyric video came on a playlist as I was half-paying attention a few months back. Every time I looked down it was a crotch shot of some basic girl doing basic shit like standing around having a crotch. My first thought when I see stuff like that is always to cringe and wonder what family dinners look like for the girl, but then I realized it was Alexis, who dry-humps sand on Instagram for a living, and this is tame.

This soul right here is charging people 44$ a month for her at home workout plan. Now, everyone is free to do whatever they want with their money but this girl isn’t a personal trainer, neither a fitness mogul. I found it really insulting that she has found a way to make money during this really difficult period of time, knowing that young girls who looks at her photoshopped Instagram pictures will waste their money and time to look like her. Meanwhile my certified pilates trainer is giving free classes on Zoom. That says it all.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users