Taylor Swift

taylor-swift-performs-at-hard-rock-stadium-in-miami-08-18-2018-3.jpg

taylor-swift-performs-at-hard-rock-stadium-in-miami-08-18-2018-9.jpg

taylor-swift-performs-at-hard-rock-stadium-in-miami-08-18-2018-8.jpg

All I can see are hot dogs. Hot dogs from the deli aisles of a supermarket.

These are pictures from her latest show... Why didn't one of the dozens of people on her touring team step in and choose something else - literally anything else - for her to wear?

• WTF
  • Gross
Reactions: 1 users

These are pictures from her latest show... Why didn't one of the dozens of people on her touring team step in and choose something else - literally anything else - for her to wear?
She looks SO MUCH like Demi Lovato from the neck down now. Why do they both insist on such unflattering outfits - upper bodies caged up in boxy sequins and thick sausage legs on full display?

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
343607.jpg

It's amazing how weight gain can change your look from "ethereal and delicate" to "annoying younger cousin"

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users

Tan shimmer tights are nobody's friend... didn't they ban those in the early 90's along with perms and denim vests? Ugh.

Reactions: 1 user

I know this is old news, but I am forever shocked at how much better she looked when she was thin!

• Agree
Unsurprisingly this one doesn’t seem to be working on any New Year’s Resolutions. :wtf: RIP one of the best mainstream skinny bodies :nopity:

Attachments

• A733BD0E-BCFA-465D-A022-842BF480A343.jpeg
    A733BD0E-BCFA-465D-A022-842BF480A343.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 386
  • B1F2E49D-CF26-4BC8-81E4-92D2C52A5705.jpeg
    B1F2E49D-CF26-4BC8-81E4-92D2C52A5705.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 377
Unsurprisingly this one doesn’t seem to be working on any New Year’s Resolutions. :wtf: RIP one of the best mainstream skinny bodies :nopity:
Her expression in that second photo is one of total defeat and I can’t say I blame her.

• Funny
I’m so sorry!!! My mistake! Being sleepless taking care or my daughters is doing me any favor.. I’ll pay more attention, I promise!
No need to apologize! :) just thought I’d point it out. I had a feeling since her hair isn’t that short anymore so I just double checked the date.

• Agree
I made an awful thing to support the comparison.
tswiftshin2.jpg

*Unfortunately this crock took me just over the editing time limit to make (couldn't get it into the initial post, don't want my Mona Lisa to sit in a file folder wasted - what can I say)

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
She looks SO MUCH like Demi Lovato from the neck down now. Why do they both insist on such unflattering outfits - upper bodies caged up in boxy sequins and thick sausage legs on full display?

I don’t get this trend either - you see it so much with western female artists it’s like all their stylists collectively forgot that there are other clothing options than a leotard on this planet.

Ngl it usually gives me “I want to be sexy like beyoncé even though I don’t have the body shape of beyoncé”.

Some of the worst offenders are Demi, little mix, fifth harmony, and a whole slew of other singers like dua lipa and katy perry have worn them. I’m so over it. Please go back to skirts or pants.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users