Kendall Jenner

Her body is actually nightmare fuel. She's gotten the same fat transfer injections as Kylie to her hip area, hasn't she? I'm not trying to be sassy, genuinely curious, her body just doesn't look natural to me :cautious: That paired with zero exercise would make sense in the outcome

Sry if this has been discussed before. Not devoted enough to Kendall's thread :chicken:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She's looking rough...
GettyImages_903529530.0.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
That pic is a year old though, no?

It was the picture which accompanied the article about her becoming the new spokesperson for Proactiv, which was misleading.
You're right, it was when she attended the Golden Globes last January.
:supershame:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
It was the picture which accompanied the article about her becoming the new spokesperson for Proactiv, which was misleading.
Now THAT'S a job she's perfectly cast for... her skin struggles have been no secret.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Except that she’s already been on record about how she got her skin clear, and it definitely wasnt proactive :lol:
Right? Somehow my father knew about this before I did and he was massively annoyed that she would endorse this product like she actually uses it :bs:

I know I should have zero standards for her behavior, but I'm still miffed abut the queer-baiting in those ads. It was blatant to stir a buzz. Can't blame the marketing team for that....but still, I do.
"I'm so proud of [Kendall] for being so vulnerable and brave!"
"I'm finally coming out of the closet about....my acne." :slinkout:

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users
A bit sad that it has become so exceptional not to wear makeup that an announcement of it is needed

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
A bit sad that it has become so exceptional not to wear makeup that an announcement of it is needed
Right? The waka flaka meme (lol) wasn’t even about her looking bad without makeup, but the fact that she has to announce it. Being a “raw” beauty doesn’t warrant an announcement and with the timing of her proactiv debut she’s just being an attention whore

I'm willing to bet my skinny ass she has makeup on in that picture. If not, it has been edited to hell and back
"Makeup free" is a meaningless assertion anyway when someone has been treated with professional dermatology, facial / lip fillers, and possible nose jobs / eyelash extensions.

• Agree
Reactions: 18 users
If you are going to promote 'make-up free' bullshit in a dim light and with a filter, at least do it in a daylight like Taylor. Instead of still pretending to be perfect, how about being humble for once to save your ass.

BrWjMwMBbpn

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
2C5096A8-8B42-42FA-AE82-44BD40D21C55.jpeg

First pic: “her arms look pretty good”
*scrolls to next picture*
Second pic: “she looks like she’s Brolic af... welp” Taking after her sis I guess
067F2FDB-0030-4896-9F8D-C38FD0FBEC69.jpeg