Kendall Jenner

4ABAECC5-D80B-44E5-8736-9ECC6B6E3267.jpeg
I feel very weird even posting this because I feel like I’m leaking somebody’s nudes or something but...what is this shoot??View attachment 27136 ?
I am so about her trending on twitter right now though...

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
I feel very weird even posting this because I feel like I’m leaking somebody’s nudes or something but...what is this shoot??View attachment 27136 ?
It’s remarkable that such a statement photo can still invoke zero emotion. She doesn’t look ethereal, unachievably anything, or even strong. She’s just...there.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
View attachment 27176
Did she actually pose here???

Well whoever gave her a leg up certainly got one hell of a view!

But also I've ridden in a swimsuit a hundred times or more and even with a bareback pad she's gonna be picking horsehair out of uncomfortable places for days!

That said I actually really like the shot... it's probably one of those lucky in between frames where she's relaxed and not posing (her eyes are focused elsewhere and she's connecting with the horses mouth) but I think that's why I like it.

I also appreciate it because you can tell that she does ride. Her seat and posture are correct, her legs are long and relaxed but there's contact through the thigh (she's not wrapped around clinging like so many other model-on-horse shots)... she's holding the reins correctly, her thumbs should be turned up a bit but if I had to guess she's probably asking it to back up and/or get it's nose down.

Whatever... I may be in the minority but I DO like it and I'll also give her major props for climbing onto a horse buck naked on a beach - which even if it's "private" isn't really - crew aside, it's full exposure and there are always looky-loos.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Well whoever gave her a leg up certainly got one hell of a view!

But also I've ridden in a swimsuit a hundred times or more and even with a bareback pad she's gonna be picking horsehair out of uncomfortable places for days!

That said I actually really like the shot... it's probably one of those lucky in between frames where she's relaxed and not posing (her eyes are focused elsewhere and she's connecting with the horses mouth) but I think that's why I like it.

I also appreciate it because you can tell that she does ride. Her seat and posture are correct, her legs are long and relaxed but there's contact through the thigh (she's not wrapped around clinging like so many other model-on-horse shots)... she's holding the reins correctly, her thumbs should be turned up a bit but if I had to guess she's probably asking it to back up and/or get it's nose down.

Whatever... I may be in the minority but I DO like it and I'll also give her major props for climbing onto a horse buck naked on a beach - which even if it's "private" isn't really - crew aside, it's full exposure and there are always looky-loos.

That's really interesting, thank you for sharing from a place of knowledge. I originally wasn't a fan of the photo, but now I agree this is a nice shot of Kendall, for once.

Honestly, kinda dig this look on her. Would probably look better on someone else but at least it isn’t terrible
I’m trying to figure out how to put into words how I feel about this look. I think it’s one of her better ones, but would look even better on a good model. I think in general it’s just a very clean look, it would be hard for her to fuck it up

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users