Kelly Gale

Well if anyone was watching her IG story last night her, Harleth, Bianca, and some other VS angel all ordered pizza and sushi after the viewing party (and they actually ate it). But we all need our indulgences once and a while!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Well if anyone was watching her IG story last night her, Harleth, Bianca, and some other VS angel all ordered pizza and sushi after the viewing party (and they actually ate it). But we all need our indulgences once and a while!

Well, when you are like Kelly and live a healthy lifestyle year-round, instead of entering panic mode a few weeks before the show trying (and failing) to get your ass into shape *cough*Bella*cough*, you can definitely afford the rare day of greasy, carby food and caloric surplus (may even actually get a good metabolic spike out of it) without it affecting your figure or your progress. So good for her!

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
DD82E3FC-774E-4F42-A456-64E46FB206B5.png

Lovely legs :luvluv: Wonder what she had for dinner

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
69A4F1C1-9AD3-46C4-BE79-519751D9B712.png

This is what I call dedication! I have so much respect for her and her mindset towards achieving her body.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Even without being as skinny as she once was, she will be the best model at the VSFS. She was the one casting choice they didn't screw up.

37D98613-D3DA-437D-8CC6-EEC534B5EBBE.png
She is soooo determined. She is the ultimate inspiration and her dedication shows so much!! I love her!

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 9 users
142488E7-7182-4A2E-9527-CDC084121EA2.png
DA46D2CF-A561-45D9-8522-C0E79964E0B0.png
31314FA6-BF02-499B-A23F-39ECCB38220E.png
She was in a promo roadtrip for a clothing brand and they stopped at in and out.
Working out outside of in n out is a bit extreme but I love her dedication and how honest she is. She’s not posing with the food nor pretending she eats it.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
I can't believe people are coming for her for that, much less saying she's ' fatshaming' . She's being honest like she should. Models don't eat like crap; why should they pretend they do? To seem more relatable? Anyone who's ever tried to be (close to) a size 00 knows that you don't get there way by eating that way... people really want them to tell a blatant lie? Over fast food?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Models don't eat like crap; why should they pretend they do?

No, but there's no strict need to devote multiple IG stories to spoon feed people the point that she doesn't eat at In-N-Out either. Say a classically trained violinist, or Roger Scruton, went to a Beyoncé concert to produce a storyline taking jabs at people's lowbrow taste in music, ending with him putting on headphones and digging to Brahms instead, is he not being an annoying little bitch? The same logic applies in both scenarios, but the fact that you don't eat like crap or listen to vulgar music doesn't translate to an imperative to broadcast your position--and while Kelly was clearly attempting humorous content, she fails imo to draw an appropriate line: the gimmicky pear was funny, the jumping rope was not.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 7 users
No, but there's no strict need to devote multiple IG stories to spoon feed people the point that she doesn't eat at In-N-Out either. Say a classically trained violinist, or Roger Scruton, went to a Beyoncé concert to produce a storyline taking jabs at people's lowbrow taste in music, ending with him putting on headphones and digging to Brahms instead, is he not being an annoying little bitch? The same logic applies in both scenarios, but the fact that you don't eat like crap or listen to vulgar music doesn't translate to an imperative to broadcast your position--and while Kelly was clearly attempting humorous content, she fails imo to draw an appropriate line: the gimmicky pear was funny, the jumping rope was not.

Let me preface this by saying I didn't see any of the instastories, just what is posted here. But I'm still confused as to why people are coming for her over this... sure In-N-Out (has a cult following) is less processed, garbage, than Maccas, Burger King or White Castle, etc., but it's still garbage. I think that, may be, THAT was the statement she was trying to make - and dog bless her for it - even if it was heavy handed. I'd be interested in how the public reaction would have been had this been McD's, etc. This is a classic case of damned if you do, damned if you don't. IF she had posed "eating" a burger everyone would be screaming "liar".

I guess I can see your comparing Beyonce to a burger, mass consumption and all... but I disagree that the obnoxiousness of the scenarios are similar. Beyonce concerts aren't found on every corner (you have to seek them out), they cost significantly more than a double double, and they're worse for your health. Beyonce is an artist, who isn't to everyone's taste, but she's not a health hazard. One could even argue that she encourages movement and activity (dancing). Sure, Bruce showing up at a B concert and throwing on headphones full of Mozart would read as obnoxious... but I think the failure in comparison is cerebral vs physical effect.

If Beyonce is In-N-Out then Howard Shore is Nobu. Not everyone can afford Nobu for dinner but everyone can afford a salad (not available at IO but cheaper at your local market) vs a burger. BUT neither ARE. And listening to Beyonce vs Shore doesn't make you any fatter or thinner. Food choices do. Lowbrow highbrow you don't, and shouldn't, eat rubbish. And In-N-Out IS rubbish.

TL;DR you could've come up with a better analogy

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user