Sarah Jessica Parker

i never found her beautiful, but she was charming in the first few episodes of SATC (loved that show!) :)
she just didn't age very gracefully...

QX0CSIr.jpg

KsSMxgZl.jpg
weSMk8Nl.jpg

kxxDuNSl.jpg
zfGABckl.jpg

vyypkGo.jpg

UycowQA.jpg

3ATOEVP.jpg

I've always admired her body (if not her face) and I think she's pretty slim for an actress, but I do hate her legs in that last picture. Not flattering at all.

Of course she has a decent bod; she has to make up for that face somehow. I remember watching a South Park episode a long ass time ago where SJP got shot because someone thought she was a moose, and I thought that was really harsh, until I actually googled her up... She's better looking than Anna Dello Russo and Donatella Versace though, I'll give her that.

wi1AhdIl.jpg
tPUCL1ll.jpg

ccc2nJHl.jpg
mri6DeLl.jpg

NtGcioC.jpg

FB82Vl4l.jpg

She hasn't aged very well at all. The older she gets the harsher she looks (and lets face it she was never soft looking).
I have always had a soft spot for her though. She never sold out and did the whole perfect plastic face nonsense like a lot of women in hollywood.

I mean. This:
satc-s02-ep13_l.jpg

She is a mf goddess just for playing that part.

I was watching episode 1 of SATC and the scene in which she is having lunch with her gay friend (I was never a fan of that show until I started getting older:rolleyes:) and then walks out the restaurant wearing this deep V neck, long sleeved, assymetrical short dress. Bumps into Big, then walks away. And HER LEGS. So tiny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv_IhtMvP4w

I mean. This:
satc-s02-ep13_l.jpg

I was watching episode 1 of SATC and the scene in which she is having lunch with her gay friend (I was never a fan of that show until I started getting older:rolleyes:) and then walks out the restaurant wearing this deep V neck, long sleeved, assymetrical short dress. Bumps into Big, then walks away. And HER LEGS. So tiny.

Dear god she is just a dream. I have all six seasons of SATC and both films on DVD (it's a massive box set that I've deemed my bible) and I just watch it for her. Her body has always been perfect, and despite popular opinion I love her face and I will forever defend her.
Carrie's quitting smoking broke my heart though, she never should have lost the Marlboro Lights.

Dear god she is just a dream. I have all six seasons of SATC and both films on DVD (it's a massive box set that I've deemed my bible) and I just watch it for her. Her body has always been perfect, and despite popular opinion I love her face and I will forever defend her.
Carrie's quitting smoking broke my heart though, she never should have lost the Marlboro Lights.

I have seriously started really understanding the show very recently. I had to go through adult stuff to get it, you know. But the one thing that stands out for me, besides her body, is the acting. Some people hate her. I am gonna say she is one of the best, most refreshing actresses I have ever seen. She says her lines (verbally and phisically) in a way that is completely logical yet at the same time, surprising. I love that in actors:luv:

I mean. This:
satc-s02-ep13_l.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv_IhtMvP4w

She is so charismatic and endearing :luv: I've always had a soft spot for her, despite her face looking "haggard" - she knows this and yet she's kept a level head, despite this fact and despite working in Hollywood. I think she's beautiful in a non-traditional way, but nonetheless beautiful.

I love SJP.

She does look quite run down most of the time these days, but I must say she looked lovely in the movie New Years Eve - anyone else notice this? I think she just seems like the sweetest woman and I've love to meet her.

Plus, her role as Carrie Bradshaw is legendary.

I also loved her performance in The Family Stone. I think she stood out the most in that film - such a job well done.

I love her, and SITC was my fave show for a long time, although I didn't start to watch it until I was about 24(2003ish). I love her sense of style, and she always seems so poised.

I think I've reached a point where I have to say I love that she didn't mess with her face to completely change it. There is something that just uniquely hers and imperfect.

I watch SATC 3x. Once when I was as a teen (ok technically maybe 1-2 episodes if someone had cable), then in 20s, then in 30s. As a teen I didn't get it. By 20s I thought it was so scandalous and exciting. By 30s I was like holy mother of GOD why can't they just get their &h!t together by now. It was funny as my own perspective changed quite a bit.

Actually the only clothes I hated were in the movies AND that god awful LV bag she gifts her assistant....the horror...what was with those stuck on beads...whyyyy what was that?!?!

Ok, anyway I still like SJP. She worked hard to get where she is and is pretty consistent...consistently fabulous.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Love SATC, love SJP. Anyone who says she is ugly just has not seen the show, that's a fact. She has so much grace and natural style and she really is just beautiful. Body-wise, she's always been in amazing shape. Like someone else said above, she clearly works out a lot to stay that way. She has had three kids (and twins!!) for crying out loud. Sooo much respect for her.