Kendall Jenner

Am I the only one who thinks that this ad had the potential to turn out amazingly, but choosing Kendall to appear in it made it meh?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
How oblivious does she think we are?

8170CFE1-056B-43AF-A60C-044C1B751369.jpeg

She must have a fair few askew walls and new addition {or old, should I say} - household items :whistling:
0B2B630F-AAD9-4863-81FD-93C983101DD9.jpeg

Let’s not forget the time her and Gigi lost their knees..
F3D631EA-9504-45B3-8BEA-0E2002592E96.jpeg

The worst photoshop offenders are the ones who get caught.

How oblivious does she think we are?

View attachment 24372
She must have a fair few askew walls and new addition {or old, should I say} - household items :whistling:
View attachment 24374
Let’s not forget the time her and Gigi lost their knees..
View attachment 24373
The worst photoshop offenders are the ones who get caught.

Well to be fair that last one is hardly their fault. Give credit where credit is due, they're photoshop whores but they didn't just erase their own knees. That was a marketing fuck up.

Well to be fair that last one is hardly their fault. Give credit where credit is due, they're photoshop whores but they didn't just erase their own knees. That was a marketing fuck up.
I suppose you are right, that last one was a little harsh. Although, I think I read somewhere ‘more well known’ models approve their own covers. Can you or anyone else provide knowledge into whether or not that is true? Regardless, it was not either of their faults and I apologise :luvluv:

I suppose you are right, that last one was a little harsh. Although, I think I read somewhere ‘more well known’ models approve their own covers. Can you or anyone else provide knowledge into whether or not that is true? Regardless, it was not either of their faults and I apologise :luvluv:
S'all good love, no need to apologise (tho it IS super appreciated). I'm under the impression that big names get final say on the shots used, sometimes even the editing, but I'd still say it's a mistake post doc. If someone edited out YOUR knees, would you really notice? I know for me it isn't something I'd be looking for, the idea itself is ridiculous.

Not calling you out at all btw, just engaging in discourse :)

If someone edited out YOUR knees, would you really notice? I know for me it isn't something I'd be looking for, the idea itself is ridiculous.
To be honest I’d probably notice, just because I am hyperaware :lol:
But for the average individual, I’d definitely agree it would be something, perhaps - harder to spot.

CD6A6B92-7168-4C14-9D82-482347ADBEC1.png

Still not a fan of her body - let alone the lip fillers - but i think she did look decent in Versace today. Probably better in motion than in pictures but for kendall standards i expected less!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
What in the world has she done to her face? I saw her on a tabloid and didn’t even recognize her. It’s kind of sad how insecure she must be.

View attachment 24916

Still not a fan of her body - let alone the lip fillers - but i think she did look decent in Versace today. Probably better in motion than in pictures but for kendall standards i expected less!
All I could see when she walked this show was the armpit fat bulging out of the dress. If Donatella insists on using these girls in her show why can't the clothes at least fit properly?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
B6CCF659-52FE-4215-B492-8F4D98660E73.jpeg
747D4802-3975-4750-A8B8-8221B7550DB3.jpeg
“Good” angles, facetune or did she get a nose job? Or is it just me who thinks her nose looks smaller? :cautious:

• Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 5 users
View attachment 25568 View attachment 25569 “Good” angles, facetune or did she get a nose job? Or is it just me who thinks her nose looks smaller? :cautious:
Her eyes and jaw area in the first photo are doing a thing that actual eyes and jaws do not do. I'm not sure what facetune typically does but it is not an organic shot, those eyes are alien-esque in size relative to her other features. Cartoonish. No one has so small a jaw paired with such wide-set almond eyes.

Comparison:
kendall-jenner-2-jpg-1523309715.jpeg

kendall-jenner-feature_0.jpg

b6ccf659-52fe-4215-b492-8f4d98660e73-jpeg.25568

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users