Taylor Swift

Wow, how ironic these lyrics are. She is looking for a way out because she has a bad reputation. I wonder who created that? This music video and her is an eye sore.

• Funny
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 1 users
I submit that she will never write a song better than Back To December.
Yes!! I think most of her songs now are about being famous (and the downsides of it). She used to write songs you could relate to. She changed a lot, but I hope at least she's happy with it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I submit that she will never write a song better than Back To December.
It's pretty gorgeous. Haunted always hits me like a punch in the gut. Treacherous, I Almost Do, the bridge of Red, the way she sings Forever & Always (transitioning from grief to anger; the breathing patterns are really cool), The Way I Loved You, Untouchable, Wonderland and Clean are my other favorites. I Know Places does some pretty cool things - i.e. the "I-I-I-I" repetition sounds like a camera shutter clicking rapidly - but it's not a favorite.

Back to December is pretty damn heartwrenching. I do love that it's a frank apology, in addition to the beauty of the words.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
...30 seconds in and her upper arms literally jiggled. I couldn't make it through. Skipping ahead thereafter I just couldn't not notice her arm jiggle, moving of it's own accord, or squishing up when her hands were at her sides like how thighs expand on a table, except it was tricep flab expanding to a torso. Also as @ecarlate pointed out the dancing is one long cringe.

Back to the Models threads for me. I need eyebleach.:hibye:
The ARMS. Yes. I don’t understand why people think she’s hot it was all I could see.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Pictures from the opening date of Taylor’s Reputation tour... oof.

qzmc8p.jpg

I had wondered if she had gone off the radar pre tour to tone up and lose some weight - or if she would do so anyway due to rehearsing and working out for the performances. But it seems she is trying to emulate Beyonce costumes to “suit” her fuller figure

• Sad
She looks bad.
In fact, she looks like an evil lunch lady who's greatest pleasure is serving over-stewed crap to kids and then going to eat gourmet chocolate smugly in secret.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
Ha, she looks so average and it brings me joy. I would stay in hiding for a year too if that’s how I looked.

• Agree
Oh dear, those photos from the BBMAs are.... she's really morphing into her Mom, huh?

With that neck she could be Corey Taylor's stand in.

From the billboards :slinkout:

She does look bad, but I have to say they dressed her well to hide the weight gain, I expected to see much worse.

Her arms have never been her problem area, by showcasing them and covering up her stomach she looks a bit thinner. That thigh-high slit though... your legs aren't what they used to be, Taylor.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users