Met Gala 2018

This is the absolute worst picture I’ve seen from the Gala (besides Shailene). It’s like they all just picked random formal clubwear from their closets. Why bother going at all if you so blantantly don’t care about theme? The entire group all doing this is the weirdest part to me, do they want to make it look intentional or something?

It just looks tacky in comparison to some of the good looks, in a different way from the tragic but still on-theme looks.

Anthony is creative director at YSL so they're all in Saint Laurent - so yeah, it actually was intentional.

This is the absolute worst picture I’ve seen from the Gala (besides Shailene). It’s like they all just picked random formal clubwear from their closets. Why bother going at all if you so blantantly don’t care about theme? The entire group all doing this is the weirdest part to me, do they want to make it look intentional or something?

It just looks tacky in comparison to some of the good looks, in a different way from the tragic but still on-theme looks.

My favourite thing about that photo is that Anthony looks as though someone off camera just commented on how much shorter he is than all the women ...

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
As a reply to earlier posts about Shailene feeling herself in that god-awful abandonment of a walmart costume :D

00b.png

• Funny
  • WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I'm probably in the minority here but I really liked Cara's look. I love the confession box reference and something about the lines just please me (though it definitely didn't translate as well in motion or in certain poses). The pastel pink hair really irks me because I feel like it could have been fantastic as a plum or warmer hue to match her makeup (which I also loved despite her skin breaking out).

I'm with you! Cara's look is BANANAS but I love it!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Kinda OT, but... Since I didn't find Liza Koshy anything on SG, I noticed she was noticed earlier in this thread. I haven't really followed her before but just watched one of her videos and her collarbones and jawline are just so beautiful here. :luv:

Attachments

• Näyttökuva 2018-07-05 kello 23.36.47.png
    Näyttökuva 2018-07-05 kello 23.36.47.png
    459.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Näyttökuva 2018-07-05 kello 23.37.13.png
    Näyttökuva 2018-07-05 kello 23.37.13.png
    440.7 KB · Views: 91