Romee Strijd

I kind of love her from her vlogs which makes me want to cut her some slack but they don’t look that great in pap photos from Miami... Bad photos...? (And as much as it shocks me to admit it Josephine is the only one that surprised me in a positive way??? I think Romee is still smaller than her but not by as much as I would have thought/hoped.) Elsa looks enormous :busted:

EA9074FF-8116-4D99-BCA0-F30D47B7F162.jpeg
DA47014C-6E89-4D39-85C5-3E492871BCA5.jpeg
296EC273-4389-4542-826B-A86862388D87.jpeg
349E453A-5CB0-439E-9B26-B4C721E05856.jpeg
FAE26CA9-5481-4805-AACC-BFB403BA3CF5.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I kind of love her from her vlogs which makes me want to cut her some slack but they don’t look that great in pap photos from Miami... Bad photos...? (And as much as it shocks me to admit it Josephine is the only one that surprised me in a positive way??? I think Romee is still smaller than her but not by as much as I would have thought/hoped.) Elsa looks enormous :busted:

View attachment 21291 View attachment 21292 View attachment 21293 View attachment 21294 View attachment 21296

Off topic but it’s nice to see VS coming through with a nude line

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

View attachment 21291 View attachment 21292 View attachment 21293 View attachment 21294 View attachment 21296
And they workout like crazy it seems? Sooo soft.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I was thinking she was looking a bit softer too; but thought it was just a trick of my eye

if she is gaining, i think it might be because she's probably trying to go vegan. she said in one of her vlogs that she wanted to try but not before the vs fashion show because what she was doing was working for her. bringing in a new diet before the vs show would be like playing russian roulette imo haha. so i think she definitely has tried it and gained. im only saying this because it happened to me so who knows if thats why :lol: going vegan made me so pudgy and soft last year.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 5 users
if she is gaining, i think it might be because she's probably trying to go vegan. she said in one of her vlogs that she wanted to try but not before the vs fashion show because what she was doing was working for her. bringing in a new diet before the vs show would be like playing russian roulette imo haha. so i think she definitely has tried it and gained. im only saying this because it happened to me so who knows if thats why :lol: going vegan made me so pudgy and soft last year.
that's exactly what i thought, she probably went heavier on the carbs

• Agree
But based on her videos she hasn’t fully tried yet. She was just doing it her last video because her friend was trying to be vegan and she isn’t hanging with her right now so I doubt a few days of being vegan made her soft.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
But based on her videos she hasn’t fully tried yet. She was just doing it her last video because her friend was trying to be vegan and she isn’t hanging with her right now so I doubt a few days of being vegan made her soft.
oh yea yea thats true! lets just hope these are just bad pictures or that she isn't letting herself go :nervous:

• Agree
I don’t think she’s letting herself go, she’s just gained a bit after the show. From the past years, it’s obvious she’s most toned and skinny during the time of the VSFS, and then gets a little softer afterwards.

Last year:

Oct/Nov 2016
4oxC0xR.jpg

ycBdw54.jpg

Then around March/April 2017
8wUaSW9.jpg

kcTAONI.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
I don’t think she’s letting herself go, she’s just gained a bit after the show. From the past years, it’s obvious she’s most toned and skinny during the time of the VSFS, and then gets a little softer afterwards.

Last year:

Oct/Nov 2016
4oxC0xR.jpg

ycBdw54.jpg

Then around March/April 2017
8wUaSW9.jpg

kcTAONI.jpg

I think she has a bodybuilder mentality in that she has a 'contest weight' where she restricts heavily and works out to be ready for the show and then experiences a post-contest weight gain as she loosens the reins after working so hard, especially with the holidays etc. I can see how that helps her stay sane.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users