Bad trousers or bad legs?
IXhgRr8.jpg

I looked at that and thought 'Kate Hudson's looking rough' and then I wondered why I'd clicked on a Kate Hudson thread.

So Gigi looks like a woman in her late thirties on an exceptionally bad day. Good work!

If it's just bad thighs then they're even worse than they've been so far. They look fat. Like objectively fat, not SG fat. :superpuke: I don't understand how she still walks runways.

I think at this point it's pretty clear that designers have changed their criteria for some models - anyone with a family 'name' who can get them into the sidebar of shame on the Daily Mail can walk for them.

Just a guess, but from the wording of the articles about them (always flattering*) I'm pretty certain that the Hadids and the Kardashians are amongst those who pay for their own publicity via sites like the Daily Mail - if so, this would translate as free advertising for the designers.

*I used to write advertorials for a local paper and so many of the articles about the Hadids etc remind me of the sort of stuff we had to do.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
That's a bit of a reach.

The movie was from like the 80s, so there's a good chance she doesn't even know where it's from. She also didn't even use the full quote, so I really doubt she meant anything racist with it.
In light of the reaction to that Buddha Snapchat I think it would behoove her to show a bit more discernment in the comments she makes. You're right, she could have no idea what the line means. But ignorance of the racial undertone doesn't remove the implication attached to the phrase. Regardless of her intention, I don't feel this is going to redeem her in the eyes of any Asians she may have previously offended. Just my opinion. Not saying she's racist, I just think that's a loaded phrase.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user