Kaia Gerber

Because I'm bored and have a lot of opinions, here's my take in the form of a Venn diagram:

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 7.38.34 PM.png

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 17 users
i can never decide how i feel about her.

on one hand her dedication to weight loss is inspiring and she clearly works hard to achieve what she has.

on the other...she's a nepomodel who would never have achieved the heights of success that she has without her mother. either way i'm envious of a 16 year old?

i just feel pretty whatever about her. like she's beautiful and thin, but that's about it.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 20897
I don’t mind her face most of the time but at certain angles her eyes look like they are this close to touching
View attachment 20898

Kaia has super close set eyes, I've noticed it before. Must be a thing from her father's side because her mother has a very traditionally proportional face. Personally, I prefer extremely wide set eyes to extremely close set. Something about it looks more alien/high fashion to me.

image.jpeg

The second comment... Oh,sorry honey,but you should do the research and stop acting like you know something. :headbang:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users
oh did you now :spitlaugh:

Did I miss something? I didn't see anything necessarily provocative about my comment.

Anyways, she's a part of a new Marc Jacobs mascara campaign! I love the styling here, it doesn't showcase her body a whole lot but her arms look stunning here.

Marc-Beauty-Kaia-Gerber-683x1024.jpg

Marc-Beauty-Kaia-Gerber-picture-2-683x1024.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Did I miss something? I didn't see anything necessarily provocative about my comment.

Anyways, she's a part of a new Marc Jacobs mascara campaign! I love the styling here, it doesn't showcase her body a whole lot but her arms look stunning here.

Marc-Beauty-Kaia-Gerber-683x1024.jpg

Marc-Beauty-Kaia-Gerber-picture-2-683x1024.jpg

I hate it. Cat eyes, done like this, are so unforgiving to close-set eyes. The rest of her face doesn't look great either.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Potentially unpopular opinion here. It feels appropriate to start off by saying it's undeniable (imo) that she is one stunning teenager. I think she has a lot of potential and I look forward to seeing her career evolve. Moving on. Maybe it's the lighting, but to me these feel almost more like backstage photos than a beauty campaign..? And obviously this is biased because we all know who her mother is, but I also get a playing-with-mommy's-makeup vibe. For me it just proves being beautiful and skinny doesn't necessarily mean you can model.

Sidenote: I'm always so conflicted about this thread. She gets paid to be in the public eye which naturally leads to criticism, but at the same time...she's fucking 16 for heaven's sake, can we let her live :p

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
(Swipe through)

Looks like Kaia and a picture with a fan mom

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Sorrynotsorry for the OT, but throwback to Karlie when she was Kaia's age:
mqE9MbH.jpg

co3Dkqc.jpg

8mvSm1z.jpg

LSHM2dX.jpg

Enjan3F.jpg

6tJRWy8.jpg

BVIVue1.jpg

eUY5GBL.jpg

snUYCfR.jpg

7FD33Pb.jpg

srtVJbq.png

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
So I was thing the other day about how much Kaia outfit repeats (ex. Jean shorts, combat boots, converse) and maybe it’s because she’s self conscious. I mean she’s always been in the spot light and had a ton of pressure on her (her mom telling her to avoid carbs) so she probably feels most comfortable in those clothes.

This photo makes me wonder about if kaia really is as tall as people say she is
I'm curious about her height too -- those legs are endless! If the Kaia closet instagram is 100% accurate about ID-ing the pieces, then those Jimmy Choo pumps have a 4.7inch heel. That puts her at 6'1.7" (if she truly is 5'9") and Karlie is 6'1". I'm sure Karlie's flats have a teeny tiny bit of height to them too