I think she really is insecure. Throughout her career seems to just jump on the bandwagon of things... one moment she’s Kylie wannabe, Russian fashion blogger, depressed broken hearted girl, edgelord, etc. and her weight fluctuations too. While her weight loss is impressive imo I find it to be concerning as well

Yeah, I get that vibe as well. Even her Insta says "Too Sensitive"... not sure if it's a reference I don't get or is she describing herself as too sensitive? I wouldn't be surprised if she is.
klKvrm0.png

A quick Google search tells me she's around 18 yrs old, so she still has time to come out of it. At 17, I was a hot mess. I was literally hoping to die, but now, a couple of years later, I'm in a good place mentally and with life in general (uni, personal relationships etc). She might pull herself together too. Being under the public eye probably doesn't help though, at least I didn't have to deal with that.

Reactions: 1 users
ag
I like her, but sometimes she comes off as such an edgelord lol
25023495_139088140115300_7108838287027994624_n.jpg

lug7sPt.jpg

I don't necessarily dislike it, especially as she's skinny and can pull it off, but it makes her seem a bit juvenile. How old was she again?
agreed--and her style isn't even genuinely "edgy" either like Ruby's or Julia Cumming's or Teddy's or Gracie's--she was a posh spoiled princess about a year and a half ago and is wearing a f-ing *misfits* patch on her jacket (like the punk equivalent of a stones tee to pretend you like "70s aesthetics") so it's obvious this is jus yet another aesthetic ploy.

ps. sorry for that rant..

• Agree
  • Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Wow. She is so tiny, my heart really aches for her, because i truly feel as if she is struggling.
Also seeing her wrists in some pictures, makes me feel even worse for ever looking at her photos with a desire to be that thin. :sorry:
I do really wish her the best though, she seems a bit lost. I hope she can soon find balance and peace both mentally and physically.
Personally, i find it would be best for her to stay off social media. I feel as though when she is thinner she portrays and idealizes this sort of image of being a manic pixie "self-destructive" type of girl, and is just way too emotionally candid in her posts if that makes sense? it's probably fuel to the fire, social media and all.
anyway, i don't know if what i am saying is accurate, i don't mean to offend anyone. it's just personally how i feel / perceive her.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow. She is so tiny, my heart really aches for her, because i truly feel as if she is struggling.
Also seeing her wrists in some pictures, makes me feel even worse for ever looking at her photos with a desire to be that thin. :sorry:
I do really wish her the best though, she seems a bit lost. I hope she can soon find balance and peace both mentally and physically.
Personally, i find it would be best for her to stay off social media. I feel as though when she is thinner she portrays and idealizes this sort of image of being a manic pixie "self-destructive" type of girl, and is just way too emotionally candid in her posts if that makes sense? it's probably fuel to the fire, social media and all.
anyway, i don't know if what i am saying is accurate, i don't mean to offend anyone. it's just personally how i feel / perceive her.
I just feel like she seems super happy when she's skinny. I feel the same way. Whenever I lose weight my confidence skyrockets and I just feel so mentally and physically healthy. Even if I'm restricting heavily. She looks great and she seems to be working out a ton (horseback riding, top stretching, etc...) and just seems super happy and confident again so I'm happy for her. :luvluv: She seemed more lost when her father called her out all over the media saying she was anorexic. That must have been the biggest punch in the face. I can't imagine the shame and heartbreak. :( Then she was forced to gain and then was just gone from social media all together. Now she's modeling, working out, etc...

• Disagree
  • Agree
I just feel like she seems super happy when she's skinny. I feel the same way. Whenever I lose weight my confidence skyrockets and I just feel so mentally and physically healthy. Even if I'm restricting heavily. She looks great and she seems to be working out a ton (horseback riding, top stretching, etc...) and just seems super happy and confident again so I'm happy for her. :luvluv: She seemed more lost when her father called her out all over the media saying she was anorexic. That must have been the biggest punch in the face. I can't imagine the shame and heartbreak. :( Then she was forced to gain and then was just gone from social media all together. Now she's modeling, working out, etc...
i can 100% agree with the feelings of being more confident when i am losing weight, it's almost like a drug, or a feeling of being "high" or maybe that's just the excessive amounts of caffeine affecting me :oops: haha
but yes the worst of it was definitely before, i remember the video where she had to step on the scale that her father posted onto his instagram that was a bit overboard on his part and could not have benefited her in the slightest.
i hope she is doing well now that she is feeling confident, as long as she is healthy.
personally, i have to admit i wouldn't at all mind looking how she does now. :luv:

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
she cuts when super skinny so...I think that you may be right that many people's confidence goes up when they are active and lose weight, but for someone genuinely mentally ill (as lesya seems to be and has even admitted to being) this confidence is parasitic, dangerous, and fleeting. Does an addict feel "confident" when they shoot up or do a ton of blow? Probably, but it's not relevant or meaningful. I tend to like skinny girls, even really bony, but i really think lesya is suffering from an ED of some kind (and has when heavier, and also will continue to in some way, until she gets help and leaves the industry for good). Also regarding working out, tons of ED sufferers over exercise so it's not exactly proof of good health. Everything about alesya, including her yo-yoing, really rubs me the wrong way and leaves a pit in my stomach.

• Agree
she cuts when super skinny so...I think that you may be right that many people's confidence goes up when they are active and lose weight, but for someone genuinely mentally ill (as lesya seems to be and has even admitted to being) this confidence is parasitic, dangerous, and fleeting. Does an addict feel "confident" when they shoot up or do a ton of blow? Probably, but it's not relevant or meaningful. I tend to like skinny girls, even really bony, but i really think lesya is suffering from an ED of some kind (and has when heavier, and also will continue to in some way, until she gets help and leaves the industry for good). Also regarding working out, tons of ED sufferers over exercise so it's not exactly proof of good health. Everything about alesya, including her yo-yoing, really rubs me the wrong way and leaves a pit in my stomach.
She always has cuts it seems, not only when skinny.

• Agree
She always has cuts it seems, not only when skinny.
But I think it's the fact she cuts even when super skinny just shows more that she still isn't happy or mentally healthy. She probably wasn't happy at her heavier weight or now, and becoming skinny obviously hasn't "fixed" that.

I hope she starts to focus on herself and becoming happy, whether that includes being skinny or not.

• Agree
But I think it's the fact she cuts even when super skinny just shows more that she still isn't happy or mentally healthy. She probably wasn't happy at her heavier weight or now, and becoming skinny obviously hasn't "fixed" that.

I hope she starts to focus on herself and becoming happy, whether that includes being skinny or not.
I never said being skinny would help mental illness, but sometimes if you're feeling insecure it really holds you back from doing so much. Especially as a model I can imagine, if you don't feel like you look your best that can really hold you back from doing good in jobs or even wanting to do jobs in general. Obviously mental illness cannot be cured overnight but small steps like being healthy can make a huge difference and put the gears in motion. I'm speaking from my own experience though. When you're a cutter it can take so so long to finally find another method to deal with emotions. That doesn't mean you're not remotely close to being mentally okay. She could be so happy right now and see the future as being very bright but let's say for example her father tells her she's too skinny again that can trigger very powerful emotions and cause her to cut. That doesn't mean she's totally depressed and a huge mess.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't care about her body anymore tbh. For me it's not even about when she is "happiest" or not (we don't know that anyway). She is definitely skinny now but I just can't like her anymore after seeing (so much of) her "personality"... Like I get that some of it might be due to depression (if she is) but I don't think that obligates me to like her.

• Agree
Slightly OT but I always wonder if she is an actual member. I feel like she def reads her own thread.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
A3064AFC-0057-4528-8A6E-0D35BF8E01FA.jpeg

OT and call me corny but sometimes I really like her pretty skinny elegant rich Russian doll aesthetic. Obviously she isn’t always like this but I love when she is.
EAADBA22-6DB1-454C-A074-5FB544AC79DD.jpeg
087816CC-9C7A-4FEF-87D0-A76720724E00.jpeg
CF395D44-52C8-40BB-B799-B5B5D1F21245.jpeg
1038D2EE-560E-46D8-B25A-A2D405BC6AE2.jpeg
7B809C15-90CB-4D49-9D51-3D44846789B0.jpeg
DF24F6E0-0B80-4FAD-951E-EA36AFD0FBBB.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
  • Love
  • Agree